October 2019 Check-In Thread!

tank girl! I am thinking Southwest, which is our only direct flight, is at its lowest. But, I've been surprised before--what I am seeing though are sold out flights so...that is something to consider also. But you may have other airline options. Good luck and you have the perfect dates :-)

Have I didn’t see it but is there an October trip thread set up yet?

I’m planning Sept 30-Oct 3rd at this time. Never been during Halloween time

I’m booking our trip this weekend. Planing on being there Sept 30 - October 3. We will try and beat the crowds for Gay days that weekend. Heard it’s a crazy time so we picked the first few days.

Never been there during Halloween so we’re excited about that and of course for GE

I’m booking our trip this weekend. Planing on being there Sept 30 - October 3. We will try and beat the crowds for Gay days that weekend. Heard it’s a crazy time so we picked the first few days.

Never been there during Halloween so we’re excited about that and of course for GE
Halloween time at the parks is great! You will love it! And welcome to the boards!
:welcome:

Hello all :wave: my hubby to be and I will be spending our Honeymoon over in the US, we get married on Oct 16th and fly out from Melbourne, Australia on the 20th for 2 weeks, neither one of us have been to DL/California before (I have just been as far as lax for transition to/from florida 7 years ago) so it’s all kinds of exciting! Of course I had to visit DL so we are staying at the Alamo inn from the 23rd to the 30th before we fly out to Vegas for a few nights then home again.

Currently debating if we do the Halloween party or not; I did MNSSHP when I was in Orlando and loved it but tickets have gone up a lot since then, it’s roughly $175 each at the moment for the cheaper tickets but we are on a bit of a budget so debating if we do it or not or just save our money for other things...was going to reserve my judgement until I see a few vids from some parties in Sept but man the merchandise that was released today has given me major FOMO because I want it all!! :laughing: But any way we will be there at the parks for 5 days at least! :)

Wasn't planning to but some other plans got canceled so I will probably be at DL with my 12yo son on October 9/10/11. We are gearing up for CROWDS!

Going 10/20-10/22! Haven't done the Halloween Part in DL before. Is it worth is? It's just so expensive on a Sunday. How are crowds?

I am absolutely chomping at the bit for park and show times for our trip in early October. Ugh, DL, please just confirm your fireworks nights, please...
Same here, do you think they will have fireworks and fantasmic on week nights? We are there for two weeks with 10 day passes, but my parents are joining us for two nights Tuesday and Wednesday 8-9 Oct.

Same here, do you think they will have fireworks and fantasmic on week nights? We are there for two weeks with 10 day passes, but my parents are joining us for two nights Tuesday and Wednesday 8-9 Oct.
I’ve heard that the fireworks and Fantasmic are only offered on weekends, but TP shows that Fantasmic was running some week nights in October 2018. I’m not sure how solid that info is though.

I’ve heard that the fireworks and Fantasmic are only offered on weekends, but TP shows that Fantasmic was running some week nights in October 2018. I’m not sure how solid that info is though.

I'm wondering the same. We decided to do only 3 day park hoppers and we picked Oct 14-16. So week days/nights might be less crowded but now we may miss some things if fireworks and Fantasmic are only on weekends? What about World of Color? We didn't buy the extra tickets for the Halloween party either. Everything was just adding up as too expensive.

I'm wondering the same. We decided to do only 3 day park hoppers and we picked Oct 14-16. So week days/nights might be less crowded but now we may miss some things if fireworks and Fantasmic are only on weekends? What about World of Color? We didn't buy the extra tickets for the Halloween party either. Everything was just adding up as too expensive.
World of Color dessert parties are being offered on non-party days through September 29, so I think those are on week nights- just not Sundays, Tuesday’s or Thursdays in October.

Oct 5-8 me, husband, and my mom
Staying at Embassy suites. Not sure about the Halloween party, maybe, but I really want to see fantasmic I love that show!!! Can’t wait!!!!

Currently all dining reservation for in park restaurants are broken for anything past sept 28th. Disney has not finalized logistics and hours so it is causing an error in the reservation system and subsequently only shows hours of operations for any in park restaurant open for operation during lunch hours.****(note this is not because of party days, this is affecting all reservation based restaurants within Disneyland or Disney California adventure after sept 28) hopefully they will fix it soon

Currently all dining reservation for in park restaurants are broken for anything past sept 28th. Disney has not finalized logistics and hours so it is causing an error in the reservation system and subsequently only shows hours of operations for any in park restaurant open for operation during lunch hours.****(note this is not because of party days, this is affecting all reservation based restaurants within Disneyland or Disney California adventure after sept 28) hopefully they will fix it soon
Thanks for the update! I really hope DL gets on the ball to fix this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter