October 20th 2007 Western Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, we are considering this cruise but last time we cruised the end of Oct my DD who will be 15 was bored because there was no kids, I haven't had a chance to read this this entire thread but wondering if there was only teen girls on this cruise so my DD won't be so bored...lol

Thanks
Kim

My DD will be 14 when we cruise. She was in the same boat (pardon the pun) as your DD for our last cruise, too. She doesn't know we are cruising yet, but will find out at Easter (or before if I can't keep my big mouth shut). Please let us know if you decide to go on this one. We'd be happy to have you. There are a great group of people here....

:sick: :sick: :sick:
Guess who is home today to play with her UK friends?

I think I mentioned last Friday that Fr. Flu slapped me upside the head? Well that jerk didn't just slap me, he put me at the top of the "Flu Tree", knocked me off and I hit every stinkin' "Flu Branch" on the way down. :sick: :headache:

So since I'm definitely not a sleeper, not even when I'm sick, I'll hang around today and enjoy indoor recess with you.:surfweb:

I was thinking of working on my packing list and I know I'll be working on my DIStag gifts.:yay:

So glad to have Mr Chris back. We missed your antics.:) You must be one popular guy. Your other thread missed you so much, they put out an A.P.B (All Points Bulletin) on you sir.:cool1:

Dust stuff for you Nancy....pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Are we uder 250 days to go?!! YEEEEHAAAA!!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I will celebrate by doing laundry!!:laundy: I know y'all wish you had a glamorous life like me!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Speaking of glamorous:lmao: ....Cass, how's that baby sleeping thing going? Dust stuff to you too.pixiedust:

And lastly, Lindy Loo......Here's a flower for you, my new friend!:flower3:

Have a magical week, y'all!!

Not one for the kids to read but.........

The husband had just finished reading a new book titled, "You Can
>>>Be the Man
>>>of Your House!" He stormed into the kitchen and walked directly up
>>>to his
>>>wife. Pointing a finger in her face, he said sternly, "From now on,
>>>you need
>>>to know that I am the man of this house and my word is law! You
>>>will prepare
>>>me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal,
>>>you will
>>>serve me a sumptuous dessert. After dinner you are going to go
>>>upstairs with
>>>me, and we will have the kind of sex that I want. After that, you
>>>are going
>>>to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel
>>>me dry and
>>>bring me my robe. Then you will massage my feet and hands. Then
>>>after that's
>>>done, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"
>>>
>>>His wife replied, "The fu*king funeral director would be my guess."
>
>:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

YOU GO GIRL!!!:lmao: :lmao:

Heather thanks for the info on the Tiramisu........ did you know this means "pick me up " as in lift me upmake me happy.... NOT pick me up as in a chat up line..... im just pointing this out for Chris, who seems a little cheeky over the last few posts.......by hoping my friend and Nancys daughter might be on the cruise ! ;) ;)

Dyerneeds, nice to hear from you !:thumbsup2 take things easy, you dont want to be too tired for the cruise.

Cass, how nice if Kim and her family join this cruise.... a fellow country women ! :)

Nancy how are you feeling honey?:grouphug:

If I ask nicely do you think our servers might get me a Tiramisu from Palos, and bring it to the standard resturant.?????

Waynes not keen to do Palo cos of the dress code etc, and I REALLY want a Tiramisu .....:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: it the only food I REALLY want.

Gosh I sound a right spoilt girl girl , saying I want, I want !!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

im not ................................ honest!:)

Linda you should find out if you can just go to Palo and have dessert at their bar - I've heard that some people have done this in the past.

Have dinner in your scheduled restaurant but make a ressie to have dessert at Palo...anyone know if this can still be done? :confused:

hey Brenda top idea.... i will be at the "bar" each night for my pudding!!!:)

How are you, ? you said it depended on when we asked ?

hey Brenda top idea.... i will be at the "bar" each night for my pudding!!!:)

How are you, ? you said it depended on when we asked ?

thanks for asking - feeling better now that I'm going home!

there's just a lot of sickness going around here at the financial cubical-farm and I'm stuck in-between feeling cruddy and full-blown sick which is starting to get on my nerves.

But other than that, things are bopping along as usual. Actually I'm trying to decide if I should switch jobs - I've had offers from two rival banks in the last two months and I haven't even been looking for a new job. I'm beginning to wonder if it's a sign?

The job offers sound interesting.

If I dont know what to do, I often write a list, of pros and cons.
It does help me see things clearer.

Its nearly midnight here, so off to bed, for me.

night night sleep tight, dont let the bed bugs bite ! :lmao:

If I ask nicely do you think our servers might get me a Tiramisu from Palos, and bring it to the standard resturant.?????

Waynes not keen to do Palo cos of the dress code etc, and I REALLY want a Tiramisu .....:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: it the only food I REALLY want.

Linda, Since we are dining together, I'll order that Tiramisu with you. It's my absolute favorite dessert ever. That and Key Lime Pie. I think since we will both be begging for the same thing, maybe our server will comply. If not, I'll let you pose as a Cruise Critic and I'll tell them that I'm Diane Disney. (Or is it Diana Disney...I'd better get that right before we leave).:lmao:

Evening everyone!

Nancy, hope you're feeling better soon!

I have one very bummed hubby. The Star Wars Weekend dates have been announced, and they are all June dates. Everytime in the past it's always been May dates, then May and some June. This year it's all June. No May! Guess when we're there? Yep, the last 2 weekends of May. Wonder why they changed them later this year?

Mmmm, tiramisu from Palo. Last time we were there, our Palo server brought us several desserts. And we had already ordered the souffle. The tiramisu was divine! Linda, I wouldn't miss it!

Karen, your joke had me lmao! :laughing:

Getting ready to watch 24. Hope everyone has a good evening!

thanks for asking - feeling better now that I'm going home!

there's just a lot of sickness going around here at the financial cubical-farm and I'm stuck in-between feeling cruddy and full-blown sick which is starting to get on my nerves.

But other than that, things are bopping along as usual. Actually I'm trying to decide if I should switch jobs - I've had offers from two rival banks in the last two months and I haven't even been looking for a new job. I'm beginning to wonder if it's a sign?

B. Those Head Hunters sure can throw you for a loop huh?? If you do decide to leave make sure you throw in vacation time for Oct 13th-28th!!:yay:

Linda, Since we are dining together, I'll order that Tiramisu with you. It's my absolute favorite dessert ever. That and Key Lime Pie. I think since we will both be begging for the same thing, maybe our server will comply. If not, I'll let you pose as a Cruise Critic and I'll tell them that I'm Diane Disney. (Or is it Diana Disney...I'd better get that right before we leave).:lmao:

Well if everyone else is putting in a request I'll take some panne cotta and a gallon of those lemoncello / vodka slushies. ;)

B. Those Head Hunters sure can throw you for a loop huh?? If you do decide to leave make sure you throw in vacation time for Oct 13th-28th!!:yay:

Trust me, if I decide to go with this offer it will be as a full VP with 4-weeks of vacation plus profit-sharing and annual bonus. They want me to start up a credit department...eek! I've never done anything like that before and I'm not sure if I'm really up to it...then again, opportunity only knocks so many times and for some reason it's knocked a lot in the last five years.

I wish I knew what the right thing was to do. :confused3

Where did everybody go? Are you all watching 24 or some other show that is broadcast on Monday night?

Here I am trying to avoid doing the work I brought home - the weather is supposed to be bad tomorrow but I'm not sure I can warrant working from home in the morning but I don't want a 3-hour commute tomorrow night...now that I read this I'm not sure I really had a point. :rotfl2:

I'm so lonely and there is no one to chat with. :sad1:

Morning Chris...no no news yet on the house. I'm paying off the cruise today:banana: . Should have done it in Dec when the rate were highest but fed up of waiting now. The money is burning a hole in my acount - its likely to turn into a 40" plasma if I dont pay the cruise soon:rotfl:

Heres another little joke for you.....

>A good looking man walked into an agent's office in Hollywood and said "I
>want to be a movie star." Tall, handsome and with experience on Broadway,
>he had the right credentials.
>
>The agent asked, "What's your name?"
>
>The guy said, "My name is P£nis van Lesbi@n."
>
>The agent said, "Sir, I hate to tell you, but in order to get into
>Hollywood, you are going to have to change your name."
>
>"I will NOT change my name! The van Lesbi@n name is centuries old, I will
>not disrespect my grandfather by changing my name. Not ever."
>
>The agent said, "Sir, I have worked in Hollywood for years... you will
>NEVER go far in Hollywood with a name like P£nis van Lesbi@n! I'm telling
>you, you will HAVE TO change your name or I will not be able to represent
>you."
>
>"So be it! I guess we will not do business together" the guy said and he
>left the agent's office.
>
>FIVE YEARS LATER..... The agent opens an envelope sent to his office.
>
>Inside the envelope is a letter and a check for $50,000. The agent is
>awe-struck, who would possibly send him $50,000? He reads the letter
>enclosed...
>
>"Dear Sir,
>
>Five years ago, I came into your office wanting to become an actor in
>Hollywood. You told me I needed to change my name. Determined to make it
>with my God-given birth name, I refused. You told me I would never make it
>in Hollywood with a name like P£nis van Lesbi@n. After I left your office,
>I thought about what you said. I decided you were right. I had to change my
>name. I had too much pride to return to your office, so I signed with
>another agent. I would never have made it without changing my name, so the
>enclosed cheque is a token of my appreciation.
>
>Thank you for your advice..
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Dick van D*yke
>
>

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter