October 27 Wonder Cruisers.. Let's hear some NOISE!

DISNEYGATOR

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>Jumps on bandwago
Okay, so up until a two days ago I was on the Nov. 3 Wonder cruise, but plans changed.. now I only have 19 days left to wait!!! Anyway...

Where are all the Oct 27 cruisers? Do we have the ship to ourselves? I can always take the Roy Disney Suite if its vaccant!

You'll be sharing the ship with me and my family (DH 31 and DD 5).
Being Virgin Cruisers we opted for a cat 10 room and are in the bowels of the ship. Lets pray for some pixie dust and get an upgrade. I booked in April!

If we have the ship to ourselves we will have lots of scrapbooking memrobilia!

Ellyzma

Not many people talking about this cruise. My pregnant wife, my 2DS and myself will be joining you on the 27th.

First Disney cruise for us.

My DH 31 and myself 28 be on the wonder on the 27th. This is also our second cruise.

Dina

DH 36, me 33, DS 4, DS 17 months (at sailing), my mother, father and sister and her friend.....can't wait. Someone asked me today if I had started packing and I realized oh my gosh this is coming up soon and I have a lot to do, shopping, dry cleaners etc.....

See you then :):Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Elly,

congrats on your first of probably many cruises... after one, you can't stop!!

Anyway, We I went last December, we were rarely in our stateroom, just to get ready and to sleep basically. So I never worry about what category I have... and just look at an upgrade as a surprise bonus. And all the disney staterooms are very nice. I had a Cat. 9 last december on Deck 1, and it was WONDERFUL being that low on the ship. It was a super breeze getting off when we were at port, it was nice and quiet, and there wasn't a lot of traffic up and down the hallways.. was also super easy to catch elevators down there too! There are some bonuses to being in the lower decks!

Can't wait.. I won't know what my Cat. or stae room is until I get there, so its always a surprise!! I hope you get a surprise upgrade though!!

Disneygator-
My husband is already thinking about next years cruise.... Maybe we will book in on the ship. Is there a "discount rate" for being members of the Castaway Club or booking a future cruise while on the ship? I think there are tons of staterooms left on this cruise. There is at least one of most catagories left. Does DCL do anything special for Halloween. I know we will be getting off the ship that morning. Just curious.
Thanks in advance-
Ellyzma

I am pretty sure they give decent discounts for Castaway Club and booking future cruises while on board.

I don't know if they will be doing anything for Halloween since we disembark that day... and its pretty early in the morning when we do. It still should be fun!

Our family will be sailing with you. Myself 39, DH43, DD11, DD14 & DD15. This is our second cruise but our first with Disney, we are so excited and can't wait :Pinkbounc

Disneygator:

Myself [50] and a friend [53] are going on the 10/27 cruise and you are right, there hasn't been too much noise from our fellow sailors, even on the roll call threads.

This is our first Disney cruise but second actual cruise, took the Norway 7 years ago.

Can't wait to see the towel animals and the 50's / 60's clubs

2 Philly girls cruisin' the caribbean sea - yeah for us

Disneygator:

Myself [50] and a friend [53] are going on the 10/27 cruise and you are right, there hasn't been too much noise from our fellow sailors, even on the roll call threads.

This is our first Disney cruise but second actual cruise, took the Norway 7 years ago.

Can't wait to see the towel animals and the 50's / 60's clubs

2 Philly girls cruisin' the caribbean sea - yay for us

Have been reading the boards for a while, but this is my first post. Thanks to everyone here for all of the great info. It has made my vacation planning so much easier.

My family and I just paid for the 10/27 cruise in celebration of my parent's 25th wedding anniversary. It's our first cruise ever so we're really looking forward to it. We have two category 6 cabins on deck 5 (aft).

It's nice to know that others from this board are on the same trip. Can't wait for the fun to begin!!!!:bounce:

Bumping....

We are all going to be cruising in 15 days!!!! All Rain dancing must seize right now! Calling all sunshine and calm seas for Sunday October 27-Thursday October 31.

Any DISer's wanna meet up once we are on board? Think you can tolerate 2 Disney-loving gals?

Glad to see some interest for this cruise finally. I think there are so few of us that we will have no problem running into each other.

Everyone dont forget to wear yr lime green ribbons at the sailaway party so we can all say hi to each other. Cant believe its only 13 days till we leave for the Poly. See you all there!

Okay, looking forward to meeting everyone from the boards. I've even made arrangements to kind of meet people on the cruise previous and following.

Are we wearing lime green ribbons on the ship sailing or is that just for the poly group? Let me know, I'll comply - it'll make meeting the board people easier.

I've started packing already but I'll have to vacuum out the suitcase before I leave because my cats keep climbing in for a nap.

See ya soon :p

Call me slow... but what is the deal with the lime ribbons? What kind of ribbon exactly! It would be cool to meet some DISers while on board. TWO WEEKS Guys and Gals!!! Can we hold out? Lets all storm Port Canaveral and demand early entry!!!

I don't know the deal with the lime ribbons, I picked it up from a previous post - I thought that maybe I had missed something. We need to think of a way to connect though, spot each other on sight kind of thing but it's got to be something easy and not too universal. I was going to suggest a disney tee shirt but duh I think a majority of the people there will be wearing something disney.

let me know if you come up with something though. Looking forward to meeting you on board.

BTW I'm in cabin 7123 [unless I get a wonderful upgrade]

My real name is Catherine Bonner so you can look me up on board the ship that way if you'd like.

:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter