October 27 Wonder Cruisers.. Let's hear some NOISE!

I did the same today. Pulled out the suitcases from the attic. We have those space saver bags and it really compacts the size of your items.

We will see you there in a week.

Ill be on the cruise, so happy im leaving this wednesday!!!!
It'll be my mom and dad, who are somewhere in their mid 40's, me, im 16, and my brother who is 13. We're going with our neighbors benebire. Ive only been to disney once, and i was 9 then. My mom's scared of airplanes, so i expect our trip down will be funny. Without me on the disboards my family would probably know nothing about our cruise :crazy: :tongue: :sunny: :rolleyes:

It's ALMOST here!!!! Who's excited? Any word on weather? What are everyone's plans for the first day... I suspect a lot of ressie rushes... my friend and I aren't going to do Palo this time around, and we are planning to just do rainforest, so don't have to rush to get that.. it will be nice to not be worried about ressies!

I can't believe it! 5 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having cancelled the first part of our WD vacation due to sudden illness, we narrowly avoided a no show for the cruise, by hastily re shceduling flights last minute.
As this involved flights from the W coast and Europe, its a miracle it all came together 5 mins ago.
If all goes well, will be onboard on Sunday.

just checked weather, looks good, mid 80's with a few clouds through thursday--- over the gangway and off to palos for res., made them at palos last time(2000), have to find out if this has changed before i make the mad dash..

Disneygator:

Since it's just my girl friend and myself we won't be making reservations at Palo's on this cruise. Since it's supposed to be a "romantic" restaurant I think we'll pass.

For the first day we're planning on making ressies for Ladies Night and then heading on up to deck 10 for the sailaway and then maybe a tour of the ship so I can kind of get a feel for it. We have 2nd seating for dinner so there's probably a show to be seen early on in the evening. If not, drinks by the pool.

Philly, that's what my friend and I say too... Palo, a little too romantic, unless we meet some cute guys who wanna treat us :)

We have late seating as well, I prefer late anyway, seems less rushed. We will probably just do a tour of the ship, hang around the pool and wait until the sail away party.. can't wait!! It's almost here!!!!

YIPEE! Leaving for WDW in about 3 hours. See you all on sunday on the wonder.

Have a safe trip and see you there. We are leaving tomorrow stopping in SC and then heading to FL on Saturday and staying at the Radisson.

It will be myself, DH, 4 year DS, 17 month DS, sister and her friend, mom and dad.

See you then! I am having the hardest time packing :(

I'm so worried I'll forget to pack something. My last cruise in May 02 I way over packed then again it was my firt and this time around I'm wiser.

We leave on Saturday afternoon staying at the Embassy Suites on Saturday night and then off to relaxation on Sunday. Just hubby and I.

I hope on seeing everyone sometime during the week.

Everyone have a safe trip!

Dina

We leave tomorrow! I have almost everyone packed, just a few things for in the carry on bag...
Don't forget those lime green ribbons.
Travel safe... see you soon-
Ellyzma

Hello fellow Disney cruisers.

We (DW, and DS and the DF(etus)) are packed except for some carry om items and are flying down on Saturday and staying at the Radisson. I won't be wearing lime green ribbons but I will look out for them.

Let's have a great time!!!

Well, we are down to the last day of waiting guys and gals!!! Can you believe it!!!

This will be my last post before stepping foot on the Wonder!! See you all there!! I can't wait! YIPPEEE!!! It's Happening!! WOOHOOO!!! In about 24 hours Mickey will be waving to me as the announce my name!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT cruise!

Shelley

Okay, I'm packed, I'm polished, I'm ready - fax me there!!!!

See you all on Sunday, I've got my ribbon.

Rere, don't forget to check guest services your first day.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter