October 27th, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

sarahann77

Mouseketeer
This thread is for the Disney Dream cruise on 10/27/2017-10/30/2017.

This will be my and soon to be husband first cruise. I will be on my honeymoon. Since I don't have much experience would be looking for someone to help organize the FE.

I just found that there is a FB group with a FE started. A simple search should bring that one up.

If anyone finds this and is DIS only we can entertain one for this group.

Hi Guy's,

This will be our very first Disney Cruise (well out first Disney experience it will be my daughters 10th birthday. We don't have FB so I will keep check back here.

So excited, I too welcome any tips.

Jennifer

Hi Guy's,

This will be our very first Disney Cruise (well out first Disney experience it will be my daughters 10th birthday. We don't have FB so I will keep check back here.

So excited, I too welcome any tips.

Jennifer
Welcome Jennifer!! So glad to have you on the cruise! You will fall in love with DCL. This is our 3rd Halloween Cruise so any questions you have please don't hesitate to ask. We do have a FB group going with Fish Extender, Mixology, Trick or Treating lists. If you would like me to add you to any of those let me know.

I have looked on FB and have not found a FE group for this cruise. Does anyone have a link or anywhere else I could look? This will be my first cruise and my newly single cruise

Welcome Jennifer!! So glad to have you on the cruise! You will fall in love with DCL. This is our 3rd Halloween Cruise so any questions you have please don't hesitate to ask. We do have a FB group going with Fish Extender, Mixology, Trick or Treating lists. If you would like me to add you to any of those let me know.

Hi, can you please share the FB group for this cruise? Thanks!

This is our first Disney Cruise! I have read SO many blogs! We have a 9 year old little boy that we would love to participate in the fish extender fun with! Can you add me on Facebook to the group?

This is our first Disney Cruise! I have read SO many blogs! We have a 9 year old little boy that we would love to participate in the fish extender fun with! Can you add me on Facebook to the group?
That did not work. On FB search: Disney Dream October 27, 2017
It is a closed group with 117 members so far.

I am not finding anything. If I send you my email could you try to email me the link to the Facebook website? Or if I send you my Facebook information could you send the link there or invite me to the group?

I am not finding anything. If I send you my email could you try to email me the link to the Facebook website? Or if I send you my Facebook information could you send the link there or invite me to the group

See if you can send me your info privately here.

Last edited:
Hello!

This will be our very first Disney Cruise :) Any information/tips would be greatly appreciated!

My 9 year old daughter is counting down the days! So excited!! :earsgirl::smickey::tinker:

My daughter will be celebrating her 21st Birthday on this cruise. Are there any Young adults interested in visiting the clubs at night?

Hello! This will be our very first Disney Cruise (me and my husband) and Wes would really like to participate in the FE. Neither one of us has Facebook, is there any other way to participate?!? Looking forward to fun days at sea!!

Hi there!!! This is our second Disney cruise and we are so looking forward to Halloween on the High Seas! We really want to be a part of the FE group - and am new to it this time. How does it work? I have our FE made and some gift to take - but do we randomly gift or are there cabin numbers listed in a group somewhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter