October 29, 2005 Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheri: I've been trying to check out the excursions. The only thing I really found out so far was the Dubloon web site. I'll keep you posted if I find anything. There is also a shore excursions . com I think. And the snuba web site looked fun but a little $$$ for the time you got to be out in the water.
I'm thinking we are going to do the self tour most of the time. We went to Trunk bay for our honeymoon (holy cow 14 years ago !) by sharing a cab with another couple.
Luckey :umbrella:

I was looking at the DCL website and when I was checking the rates for me, mom and DD..it showed the breakdown as Me and DD full price and the 2nd adult at half...WHY??

another cruiser here!! We had our engagement cruise october 2003 and this will be our honeymoon trip!! can't wait. I love halloween so it will be nice to see the kids dressed up on the boat.

Soon-to-be Mrs. Dopeychik (or Mrs. Dopeydude, I guess)--

Welcome, welcome. You know, it's not just the kids who are in costumes on Halloween. You better start thinking about whatcha gonna be!! pirate:

Chris

We all know that "Tropical Night" has been changed to "Yo Ho Pirate Night". Anyone want to be be brave with me and go as tavern wenches? I think this trip will be all about dressing up both in halloween costumes and adult costumes (for me a fancy dress, heels and hose is a costume). Why not add one more? :scratchin Could be kind of fun. Any brave souls out there?

This will be our first Disney cruise and the first cruise ever for DD and DS. DD is going to be 16 at time of sailing. Any other 15+ out there? It would be great for them to share some emails and meet on the cruise...
We are all deciding on costumes (must win the contest) and counting down the days. Don't forget the bubbles. I hope some other teens are going as well....
Since this is our first Disney cruise...advice is welcome... :jumping1:

4wood4one said:
DD is going to be 16 at time of sailing. Any other 15+ out there? It would be great for them to share some emails and meet on the cruise...

Because it's still a little early in this thread, it might take a little time for the teenagers to come out of the woodwork for your DD to hook up with (we're hoping this thread will begin to "heat up" soon). However, there is sure to be quite a few on the cruise. Not long ago, Disney converted the ESPN sports bar that was on Deck 11 to a club called "The Stack", which is reserved for teenagers (adults strictly forbidden). In addition to whomever she meets on the DIS in advance of the cruise, your DD is sure to meet lots of friends to hand out with there.

Chris

Hi all: Found us all the way on page 4, so I'm bumping us up !
Not sure about the tavern wench thing. Is pirate night on Haloween?
DD is going to be Ariel I'm thinking of maybe Ursula for me and Eric DH although I don't recal Eric having dunlaps disease. :earboy2:

Hello all! We are booked on the '05 Halloween Cruise also! And yes, I may be the obsessive one you've been looking for!! I booked through Costco in July '04!! My best friend is sailing in two days and I have given her more than enough info....

I AM SO EXCITED!!! :Pinkbounc It will be our first cruise: myself, DH and DD 5.5

I would be happy to help coordinate T or T'ing and a DISMeet on board.

Anything to take my mind off of this horrible, horrible California weather. :umbrella:

The wench thing...I could do that! Halloween costumes....top secret. Daughter says tinkerbell....I am thinking a family, group thing. Trying to keep the obsessive thing curbed a while longer!! :D

Otherwise I would start packing today. LOL I'm really not that bad...really.

tinkryansmom--
Welcome to the "we're all so excited we want to cruise NOW" club. :jumping4: :jumping4: :jumping4: :jumping4:
Your DD is 5.5 now, or will that be her age in October? We have a DD who's 7. As for meets and that kind of thing, you can rest assured that by the time we cruise, there will be sail-away party meetings, parties in suites for the people who meet here on the board, Palo brunches, group excursions, and all kinds of stuff.
Chris

:sad2: :Pinkbounc :sad1: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Okay, it is time for bad news and good news.

Unfortunately, we will not be joining you on the 2005 Halloween cruise as planned. DHs vacation did not work out as we had planned. :charac2:

Now for the good news. We are not cancelling our cruise. We are just moving it to 2006. Maybe we will cruise with you then. :boat:

The next bit of good news is that we will be going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party again this year. We had a great tme last year. :hyper:

I hope you all have a great time. :grouphug:

Rochelle
1/3 of QuackAttack

Cheri: The tavern wench idea sounds like fun. My DH might like that idea. :smooth: Maybe next cruise.

We're sorry you won't be going with us Quack Attack ! I fully understand though. We were supposed to be on the January 8th cruise this year but had to move it back until October. I think it was a good decision you have to do whats best for your family.
Good Luck! :grouphug:
Luckey

Join the crew Bonnie Lyn !

We just got home from Disney on Ice Monster INC. We had a great time and great seats for only $10.00 !!!
Can't wait till October. :magnify:

We responded to the othe 10/29/05 thread, but as this one has taken over, will post here. There will be me, DW, DD 11 and DS 8(almost 9). We will be in #6608. We are staying at the Hyatt at the airport the night before. As for halloween costumes...i don't know about our kids yet, but my DW wants to be a 1920's flapper and I have to come up with something to go with that I guess.

Pacha

soccerdad:

My daughter, Ryan, is a christmas eve baby, so she will be just getting ready to turn 6 when we cruise. I am sure our daughters will meet up in the club.

:cool1:

We are thinking of staying at the Hilton in Cocoa Beach the night before. My best friend stayed at the Hyatt at the airport but I want to be closer to the ship when I wake up!! :rolleyes:

tinkryansmom

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter