Offer being released tomorrow

Looks like the 2025 offer will be released tomorrow 🥳
The suspense is killing me! I've been checking the website every morning since April 1st. Sadly, the DDP isn't the best offer for our needs, but I suppose it's better than nothing. The problem is we're doing a split stay, and it's only valid on the first hotel you book, so 8 nights at POR will qualify, but 5 nights at Poly won't 😭 Anyway, maybe I'm getting carried away as I don't even know what the offer will be :D

Well it didn't work out well for us, gutted! The quick service dining plan is no use to us. We eat a variety of QS, TS and Signature meals so the dining credit worked out better for us. If we eat QS I have a kids meal, or sometimes we share an adult meal between us. IMHO the DDP encourages gluttony, and worse, food wastage.

Anyone know if I can buy a 14 day for the price of 7 ticket with this offer if I only buy a 7 day on site hotel stay?

Anyone know if I can buy a 14 day for the price of 7 ticket with this offer if I only buy a 7 day on site hotel stay?
Yes you can. I am buying a 14 day ticket with an 8 night reservation at POR, then moving to Poly for 5 nights and have to book that as hotel only (I will ring Disney to link the two on MDE). The ticket is automatically valid from check in day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter