******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wh
After spending over an hour trying to call and waiting on hold for almost 2.5 hours when I finally got through, we have free dining! And we didn't have to switch resorts! Still at POP!:jumping1::dancer::cool1:party:
What are your dates? I can't find anything online at Pop.

For those changing online, how long is it taken to update your reservation? I have been on the site for 30 minutes with the wheel spinning.

Try it in a different browser or incognito. That's what worked for me when that happened.

No availability last week of Sept for CBR exception is pirate room...Tried to login again
.Circle of death under reservation
That's what I'm looking at too! Was on as soon as it dropped and nothing for me except pirate rooms! I was modifying my ressie.

I was having that issue for a little while then it started to work again after about 2 hours. Try a different browser.
Thanks for the heads up. I was using Chrome and the options weren't showing up for me. Just the spinning circle of doom. Switched to Firefox and I can see all my options. Probably need to reboot my laptop for Chrome to work again.

Basically nothing available for The Poly. Switched over to the Boardwalk for my first stay of my split-stay. Super bummed that I won't be at the Poly but I love Boardwalk to death, saving 300 bucks more than I would have with Poly discounted, and will be able to now walk to Food and Wine so life is good!

party:
what are your dates?

I used a different browser to get the "Change My Reservation" button to work and I finally got it! Was able to get the AKL discount!

Quick Question: How long does it usually take MDE to update? I changed my reservation to get FD early this morning, and received a confirmation email with the updated details. Yet when I look in MDE, it is still showing my original plans with no FD. Is there typically a delay in updating MDE? I didn't use a TA and modified my reservation online. Just want to make sure that the change "stuck".

I got FD added to my existing reservation via telephone. When I checked MDE it was there right away

For those of you that modified a reservation, how long will it show the different reservation details in you MDE? Mine still has the old info but I have a email confirmation of the new modified reservation. sorry, just saw that my same question was just asked!!!
Thanks!!!

Instead, I have CBR for $3900. Again, I have $1380 toward AP upgrades. I also have $825 in gift cards. So that room with QSDP for the 5 adults cost $1695. That gives me 110 QS and 110 snack credits. I used my DVC points and my Poly studio is costing me $1150. So for $2845 I am staying at the Poly with QSDP. Techinically we won't even be walking in the door at CBR although I could cancel my weekend at the Poly and turn those points into a 4 night stay in Vero and stay at CBR for those few days when we are going to Universal.
I remember when people would do that all the time ... book a room at a Value resort just for the DDP and stay at their DVC resort :). You totally scored by keeping your $75 gift card! And you're feeding your family of 5 for only $154 per day ... brava!

I can get single rooms discounts at the Poly for two days in a row... but I can't get them together. What in the hell???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter