******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb question but if I wanted to update to Deluxe Dining at a later date, can I just pay the upgrade fee or do I need to upgrade now while this promo is going on?

My Wheel has been turning for hours, no option to change reservation. I finally caved and made a new reservation. Got confirmation, viewed my reservations and both had the change option back! I quickly changed my original CBR reservation with the gift cards, then cancelled my new one. Now it's whirling again!

I can get single rooms discounts at the Poly for two days in a row... but I can't get them together. What in the hell???
Did you try for longer? I read earlier that someone booked a longer stay and that they will trim off the extra later.

Old key west or animal kingdom lodge. Any thoughts? Have been to AKL. Ride to MK a little longer than I liked. I know nothing about old key west. Especially travel times

Did you try for longer? I read earlier that someone booked a longer stay and that they will trim off the extra later.

No I can't get anything in a row, but I can get all three days I want individually.

Would it be insane to book 3 separate nights?

Old key west or animal kingdom lodge. Any thoughts? Have been to AKL. Ride to MK a little longer than I liked. I know nothing about old key west. Especially travel times

AKL no question!!

Well, it is done! Many hours of sleep lost and 357 busy signals later. I kept getting the blue spinning symbol when I clicked change reservation. I watched and watched as it tried to hypnotize me into a deep sleep, it never stopped. After attempting my Mac, work computer, phone, and ipad. I was about to lose it! Finally my husbands work computer worked like magic! Mickey popped up on his little suitcase and said to wait 30 sec (was actually more like 5 min) but I was able to modify my CB standard view with gift cards to free dining!!!! We are kind of looking forward to the freedom of QS and the food and wine booths and extra goodies with the gift cards!

If you make a new reservation & cancel the old one you get deposit back correct?

Since I can't really modify mine online (it says to call to change dates) thinking to make new one then call later to cancel original?

How do you make another reservation with an existing reservation?

Even now, when I try to just book a regular package with no discount I get "At least two or more attending guests have the same name. Guests must have unique names." I can't believe only one other person had this issue . . . I'm beginning to take it as an omen. :confused: It looks like if I'm going to book anything at all I'm going to have to call and get the issue with my F&F list resolved.

I ran into this same thing. I got around it by booking on my iPhone using Safari instead of my computer. I also had to add as new guest for all people in party instead of using family and friends from the pull downs.

No I can't get anything in a row, but I can get all three days I want individually.

Would it be insane to book 3 separate nights?
Free dining is only on stays of 3 days or more so I don't know how you're finding individual days on the promo.

Up at 4 am and it was not showing online. Up at 5:30 and free dining showed up but I couldn't modify reservations. Been trying to modify online and get through on the phone since then. No luck. We are at POR 9/30-10/7. Have not been able to find any rooms showing up online. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Sept 30th to Oct 14th. We booked in March and were going whether we got free dining or not, although free dining makes it sweeter. :)
My dates are September 29 - October 7, my modify prompt says room not available for those dates, party size. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter