Official 2017 HHN-27 Thread

Thank you Jackie. Keeps the HHN excitement building. I hope they put bulbs in all the hanging pumpkins in the trees that will be awesome to see at night if they are all lit up.

Thank you Jackie. Keeps the HHN excitement building. I hope they put bulbs in all the hanging pumpkins in the trees that will be awesome to see at night if they are all lit up.

It's a need, not a want ;):wizard:

Question about Express pass!

My husband and I already purchased HHN tickets for 10/7 and 10/8, with an express pass for 10/7. We now want to get an express pass for 10/8, as well. Do I need to call Universal to add on express for10/8, or can I just buy them through the website? I guess I'm not sure if I can purchase Express without purchasing a ticket in the same order.

Thanks in advance!

Last year I ordered our HHN tickets and RIP tour on the Annual Passholder phone number. We got a discount then. I'd see how much the discount was, but those notes are in my desk at work.

Last year I did get 10% ap discount on a public tour

Call to book the tour as when you book online, did not see a place to request an ap discount

Last year I did get 10% ap discount on a public tour

Call to book the tour as when you book online, did not see a place to request an ap discount

Last year I ordered our HHN tickets and RIP tour on the Annual Passholder phone number. We got a discount then. I'd see how much the discount was, but those notes are in my desk at work.

Thank you both. mac, if I book it I will call to do so, but the price for the RIP tour on 10/1 may be to steep for my liking.

I don't see any event times listed on the website - is 7pm the official start time? We will be entering from outside the park, not one of the holding areas.

I don't see any event times listed on the website - is 7pm the official start time? We will be entering from outside the park, not one of the holding areas.
What are your hhn dates ?

On some dates I see peeps starting to line up outside the gates at 4:30

On weekdays for hhn, not that early

Hotel guests can use the designated park entrance at 6:30 to 8:00 for hhn

All that are entering at the gate for hhn (6:30), go thru the metal detectors which can take time as it is one person at a time per that line

There are several security lines so pick the shortest one

I go to the park before 5:00 to avoid the issue
I sit it out usually in one of the holding pens until the hhn event begins

Finally convinced DD16 to go to HHN, it helps that her boyfriend now works at Volcano Bay and is able to ecperience it for the first time. So questions for all you HHN vets:
We will be using TM guest tickets, these used to be only for preview night but now preview night is just for UTM so now they have selected days that TM can bring their guest. We have selected Thursday Sept 21
No money for Express so, looking at the partial list we want to do The Shinning, Saw and The one from the Starz show (I forget the name) my DD16 made us promise that she would only do 3 houses max :) unless a house gets announced that sounds amazing (like the rumored It house) these will be the 3. Order of priority? I'm thinking Shining, Saw and the Starz one?
Expected wait times for these houses?
We do plan to be in line, outside the gates by 5pm at the latest
Bill and Ted...which show would be the easiest to get into?

My DD16 is seriously scared, I keep telling her to walk with confidence through the scare zones, she's watched a bunch of videos to get herself ready, I'm sure we'll have fun...hopefully ;)

Last edited:
Tell her the scare actors go after the ones they can scare
Ones that scream or refuses to make eye contact are easy game for them

Houses won't be the issue for her but the scare zones will

Just hold her hand and do not stop when you walk thru the scare zones

Most peeps do the later bill/ Ted show

First show of the evening does not fill up most nights
But first show of the night is the one show the ep is valid for

I usually hit the show twice on my last night in the park
And I do hit the show once each night I am there

This year will do 7 nights of hhn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter