"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a limited mobility family

If anyone in your family's mobility is such that they require a wheelchair or assistive device, you can sit in handicapped accessible seating during the parades. The last time I went to MNSSHP, there was one in the Hub, and perhaps others along the route.

Don't give up hope, we don't know for sure they wont be. We just know that on one night last year late in the evening they weren't. When we went for a Christmas party, they were running them.

Crossing my fingers! It occurred to me that if we are able to get FP for the hours between 4-6:30, the effects might still be on Peter Pan's Flight. But if we had FP, would we not see that queue? Hmmmm...

Ohhhhhhhh :tongue: my bad! One of them had the hitchhiking ghosts and the others were actually animals haha. There was definitely and elephant and a zebra but don't remember the other!

Are your tickets linked to your Disney account? 2 years ago when we went they were just on our magic bands. Has that changed?

Are your tickets linked to your Disney account? 2 years ago when we went they were just on our magic bands. Has that changed?
I don't believe it has changed. We had the option to have physical tickets which we chose simply cause I like have an actual ticket to things. Plus it was a nice way to get us excited (not that we need it haha). The tickets still show up on our accounts so I believe they are still linked.

Sorry if I missed this - when will the character m&g list, dates, times, etc be published? are there different lists\availabilities for different party dates? Thank you.

Sorry if I missed this - when will the character m&g list, dates, times, etc be published? are there different lists\availabilities for different party dates? Thank you.

Same schedule for every party. The official data doesn't get released until a day or two prior to the first party.

I don't believe it has changed. We had the option to have physical tickets which we chose simply cause I like have an actual ticket to things. Plus it was a nice way to get us excited (not that we need it haha). The tickets still show up on our accounts so I believe they are still linked.
I think that is what we may do! I love having tickets! Mainly so I can save them!

Do you find Peter Pan to be a long wait at the party? The reason I ask is because I want to see the queue and I thought the party would be the perfect time to experience the queue without a long wait. Am I wrong?

I am basing my previous comments more off of what others have said. We planned to go to Peter Pan last thing at night when we went. So I wasn't around to check on wait times during the night. We jumped in line very close to 11:59 (we were running to get there after doing Haunted Mansion, thinking we would end the party with that...and now that I recall that, we DIDN'T plan Peter Pan last thing). It was our first time seeing the queue, and it still took about 10 minutes or so to get through the line.

Last edited:
OK, I have a silly question. I received my plastic tickets in the mail. I had assigned each ticket to the 4 of us on MDE when I purchased them. I was planning to enter using the actual tickets, to minimize any chance of an actual day being taken out by accident. Is there a way to know which ticket was assigned to each person?

OK, I have a silly question. I received my plastic tickets in the mail. I had assigned each ticket to the 4 of us on MDE when I purchased them. I was planning to enter using the actual tickets, to minimize any chance of an actual day being taken out by accident. Is there a way to know which ticket was assigned to each person?
In MDE, go to "MagicBands and Cards". I think it might tell you which card/ticket is assigned to each person.

In MDE, go to "MagicBands and Cards". I think it might tell you which card/ticket is assigned to each person.

The last time I had plastic cards/tickets, they were not assigned. They became assigned the first time they were used since you had to add your fingerprint. We used a sharpie and wrote each person's name on them so we'd always know whose ticket was whose.

Go into your MDE account on the computer, look at the Magicbands and cards sections of your account. Find the number on the back of your party card and match it up to the person. I had to do that with Mine and DH, I wrote our names on the back of the cards with a sharpie.

The last time I had plastic cards/tickets, they were not assigned. They became assigned the first time they were used since you had to add your fingerprint. We used a sharpie and wrote each person's name on them so we'd always know whose ticket was whose.
Ours were already assigned last year when we got our party tickets, and this year when we got our party tickets for September. I did buy them on the computer while signed into my MDE account and selected our names for the party guests from MDE. So when I looked them up after I received the party ticket cards in the mail, I was able to see whose was whose by matching the numbers on the cards to that persons assigned bands and cards in my MDE account.

To get the halloween sorcerer's card, will I have to fight 1 villian at the party, like you have to to get new/more regular cards? Or can we just stop in and get them? Do we need to show our key card? Thx

To get the halloween sorcerer's card, will I have to fight 1 villian at the party, like you have to to get new/more regular cards? Or can we just stop in and get them? Do we need to show our key card? Thx

The only thing you need is your party wristband. You don't have to go through the explanation of the game or anything if all you want is the party card. If you want the regular day's allotment, you have to do whatever the typical rules are for the pack of cards.

The only thing you need is your party wristband. You don't have to go through the explanation of the game or anything if all you want is the party card. If you want the regular day's allotment, you have to do whatever the typical rules are for the pack of cards.

Thank you! That was helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter