"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked PL since dd didn't want a hot costume and then she said something about Moana. So that is what we are going with now. Just ordered today from the DS. I need to call and cancel her PL reservation. Which is good since we can now get all our FP in and eat some QS food before the party begins.

Does anyone know if they will have special Halloween MB for sale like last year? DD really wants one and her one from Star Wars weekend is two years old so she is going to be using her generic blue one til we get her a new one.

The only thing you need is your party wristband. You don't have to go through the explanation of the game or anything if all you want is the party card. If you want the regular day's allotment, you have to do whatever the typical rules are for the pack of cards.

Do we know what the card is going to be this year?

Does anybody know when they start distributing Party wristbands? For example, if you have regular park admission to MK earlier in the day, can you pick up your MNSSHP wristband in the morning?

Sorry if I missed this - when will the character m&g list, dates, times, etc be published? are there different lists\availabilities for different party dates? Thank you.

Same schedule for every party. The official data doesn't get released until a day or two prior to the first party.

Disney has never released a list of Characters. They have given us information on a few, but not a list. That information is usually obtained via Disney App and or those who attend the first few parties. We'll see what Disney does this year. Also in 2016 we did have access to a CM's Character Map which was released secretively from a fellow DISer. It did not state time frames, photopass photographer's or if the characters signed autographs. The map along with a printable Character List pdf can be found here.

Do we know what the card is going to be this year?
No, it has not been published at this time.

Maleficent is appearing on Photopass Day (August 19th) and someone on FB suggested this COULD mean they're bringing her back for MNSSHP!!!
I hope so!!!
I may not pull the trigger on my Ursula costume yet because if this is true I think we'll have to wear our Briar Rose and Prince Phillip costumes instead!

Maleficent is appearing on Photopass Day (August 19th) and someone on FB suggested this COULD mean they're bringing her back for MNSSHP!!!
I hope so!!!
I may not pull the trigger on my Ursula costume yet because if this is true I think we'll have to wear our Briar Rose and Prince Phillip costumes instead!

Yes as are a few more Villains, this is posted on [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/magic-shots-current-listings.3619546/"]Magic Shots - Current Listings[/URL].

Is there anything special when you eat at Be Our Guest on a party night?

I'm not sure if there is anything special. But I would like to know if it takes away from the Beast being there, where he might be part of the parade or other festivities.

I hope so!!!
I would love it if the poster was right about this, but is it actually possible?

A castmember recently told me that characters will strictly only appear one place at a time in the parks. With Malificent already in 2 nightly parades and 3 nightly shows at MNSSHP, would that rule out a party photo op based on the house rules?

I would love it if the poster was right about this, but is it actually possible?

A castmember recently told me that characters will strictly only appear one place at a time in the parks. With Malificent already in 2 nightly parades and 3 nightly shows at MNSSHP, would that rule out a party photo op based on the house rules?

I think they should kick the princesses out of the princess location and put villians there for the party......they are trying to Overtake the parks after all......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter