"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know or think that they may have the hidden trick or treat spots on the smoking path between Tomorrowland and Fantasyland? This will be our first year for the Halloween party and have read about these stops.

According to the 2017 party map, it appears not.

All too easy. :) Another prominent Disney fan site posted one in the past few hours. Easy enough to find with Google.

The official map is out!
Mickeys-Not-So-Scary-Halloween-Party-Map-2017-Front.jpg

Mickeys-Not-So-Scary-Halloween-Party-Map-2017-Back.jpg

I love how the magic shots are listed on the map.

http://www.kennythepirate.com/events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/
Love the map but sad to see no Peeps this year:(

Wasn't planning to meet characters, but I'll be Tweedle Dee at our 2nd party, so now I hope to meet them!

The Tweedles and the Queen of Hearts was an awesome meet. DD was dressed as the Red Queen & that interaction was so amazing. DH was Mad Hatter and I was Alice, that had a different kind of reaction, but still awesome. We were 3rd in line for set. Not long at all.

Lines will build so plan accordingly! ;)

Yes. Knowing is half the battle. KtP had posted about sets and location and how it worked, and others reported back. Then we had THE MAP of all MAPS last year too. So meeting characters was awesome and pretty efficient. Met Alice & mad Hatter too, different lines. So many PP did not know about the meets, and many did not know exact locations and when characters leave for breaks there are no noticeable lines/holding places, unless PP waiting, then when no characters around PP didn't know what was going on and would just leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter