"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the lines for Mickey, Minnie and gang? They aren't must-do for us, because we will be meeting them all during Minnie's Seasonal Dine on our last day, but would it be crazy to try to just pop in one of those lines if we have some free time?

Mickey's line will be very short if you pop in during the parade. If you plan on watching the parade on Main Street, I'd watch right next to his meet and just head on in while the last float is going by. Minnie, Daisy and Donald keep a consistently long line most of the party. You might get lucky checking back at the end of the night or during a parade.

How are the lines for Mickey, Minnie and gang? They aren't must-do for us, because we will be meeting them all during Minnie's Seasonal Dine on our last day, but would it be crazy to try to just pop in one of those lines if we have some free time?

Just in case you didn't know they are wearing different halloween costumes to the Seasonal Dine. Might not bother you but I'm trying to do both. :rotfl:

Just in case you didn't know they are wearing different halloween costumes to the Seasonal Dine. Might not bother you but I'm trying to do both. :rotfl:

Ooooh, I didnt know that - do you know what costumes they wear for the Seasonal Dine?

What's the best way to make sure a regular ticket day is not used if you have an email/MagicBand only party ticket?

Correct. The last FPs of the day END at 6:30.

Wanted to give some feedback on my experience this morning with booking party fast passes. So I booked all of our regular ticket date fast passes first, then booked fast passes for our party dates, being sure to keep the start and end times for the party date fast passes between 4 PM and 6:30 PM. If you do this, be sure not to go back and cancel any of your regular fast passes, because then you will have to delete all of your party days fast passes in order to add it back. Then you'll have to add your party day fast passes again. I made that mistake this morning. Modifying was fine, just don't cancel them outright.

I have not booked my FP+ yet. Can I book an FP+ opening at 6:30pm on the day of the party? I have an AP, but I don't think that matters. If you are saying ending at 6:30pm, then you would have to book it for 5:30pm, right:confused3

This has probably been asked and answered before so sorry.....Did anyone that attend the party on Friday able to purchase any of the limited edition/limited release pins before 7pm?

I have not booked my FP+ yet. Can I book an FP+ opening at 6:30pm on the day of the party? I have an AP, but I don't think that matters. If you are saying ending at 6:30pm, then you would have to book it for 5:30pm, right:confused3

Yeah the last FP can't exceed 6:30 so it would have to start by 5:30.

Is anyone else attending the party on Friday? The weather is looking real bad! 90% chance of thunderstorms for almost the entire party. Ugh!

Correct. FP distribution ends at 6:30 on party nights, regardless of the ticket entitlement you hold.

Hello, I have a question: I will be going to my first MNSSHP and I have booked the Premium Dessert package as want the best place for the parade and fireworks...and since its our first party I want to have lots of included desserts! My question is this: with the premium package do we view the Hallowishes fireworks from the Terrace or do we view them on ground level? I watched a Disney vlogger and they were at the dessert party but viewed the fireworks on the ground, and I want this too. I mean I want to see the castle projections and I want to hear the Ghost Host talkng. Any insight would be so welcome! Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter