"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

I NEED THIS!
Sold Out last year, have the ones from years prior to 2017.

Then I was thinking, how did I miss this and it looks familiar.
Flurry-of-Fun-Holiday-Christmas-Pluto-Popcorn-Bucket-2017-Popcorn-Carts-2-477x600.jpg
2017 Bucket :confused3

Well, we were prepared to give Disney ALL our money by booking Tony's on top of our fireworks dessert party but they won't let us. If I want Tony's I have to cancel the fireworks dessert party. I was wondering if that was going to happen b/c the times are close but figured that Disney was so money hungry they'd let us do it but nope.

I'm glad you posted this, since I was planning to do the same thing! And, was also wondering if it would be overkill. I'm keeping the dessert party since I want a good view for the Holiday Wishes fireworks. From what I've read, the 11PM parade isn't as crowded. At least I hope so! We're going in early December! :)

And.........just now saw you CAN book both. Uggg!!! Decisions, decisions!

Last edited:
A couple of questions that were overlooked:
Are all the MK shops open during the party? Is it just some restaurants/attractions that are closed?

How quickly do pins sell out? We will be at MK on the 9th and Epcot on the 8th. Arrive to the resort on the 7th.

Thanks!!

I'm glad you posted this, since I was planning to do the same thing! And, was also wondering if it would be overkill. I'm keeping the dessert party since I want a good view for the Holiday Wishes fireworks. From what I've read, the 11PM parade isn't as crowded. At least I hope so! We're going in early December! :)

And.........just now saw you CAN book both. Uggg!!! Decisions, decisions!

If you do decide you want both, people say you can call and Disney can override the system so you can do both :)

Stupid question alert: I'm noticing a lot of people talking about pajamas for the party. This is my first party and it's a mother/daughter trip without the boys so I want it extra special. Are pajamas the norm for the party? I wouldn't want to get some then be 1 of only a few families to do it.
You see some families, but most people wear shirts or ugly sweaters. My brother wore PJ’s in 2016 and he said it was really comfy.

Happy “Christmas 1st” as I like to say, everyone! My Christmas tree is going up tonight. My brother and I are pumped!

(I’m a huge Halloween person, so I’m still a bit too attached to change my icon yet LOL)

Hi,
I’m torn about the dessert party addition to the party. Do you think it’s worth it? Does it allow us to see the 8:30 parade go by to? My5 year old son loves parades! And this would be our 1st. I booked Tony’s but honestly it’s really prices, very late and all the way by the front gates. Doesn’t seem very convenient.
You guys truly give the best advice.
Thank you!!!!
According to the announcement, it is only for the second parade.

Any ideas as to when specialty food/drink items might be announced for the parties? My party is one of the first dates, so just curious.

7D Until the 1st MVMCP of 2018! :santa:

14D Until I am Home!
15D Until my MVMCP!
:dancer::woohoo::cool1::banana:
Are you going to MVMCP on Nov 15th? We are going to that party! I am so excited! We have gone in September the last 2 years, so I cannot wait to get back for the Christmas festivities and the MUCH NICER weather!! ::yes::

Any ideas as to when specialty food/drink items might be announced for the parties? My party is one of the first dates, so just curious.

No idea. Last year, DPB posted the Saturday before the 1st party. When announced it will be added to the thread and Post #1.

Hi,
I’m torn about the dessert party addition to the party. Do you think it’s worth it? Does it allow us to see the 8:30 parade go by to? My5 year old son loves parades! And this would be our 1st. I booked Tony’s but honestly it’s really prices, very late and all the way by the front gates. Doesn’t seem very convenient.
You guys truly give the best advice.
Thank you!!!!
The party doesn't start until 9:30 pm so that wouldn't help with the first more crowded parade.

I just realized...does Magic Kingdom not have a nighttime parade anymore unless you go on a party night? I am coming in three weeks and have been going back and forth about this event. This may just seal the deal! Thank you!

I just realized...does Magic Kingdom not have a nighttime parade anymore unless you go on a party night? I am coming in three weeks and have been going back and forth about this event. This may just seal the deal! Thank you!
no nighttime parade left :( and only one day time parade, Festival of Fantasy

Correct, no more night parade @ MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter