Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

On hold on the 4240 number, but it has not told me how long the wait time is. Been on hold for about 30 minutes. Does anyone know how long the wait has been recently from this number?
It was just under two hours for me. I hung up around 2:30ish.

So I have this question: I bought tickets and was charged for them. After I hung up, I was able to enter the confirmation number into MDE and my tickets were there. I am now looking again and I don’t see my tickets. Anyone else having this issue??

I just got off the phone & purchased our tickets for 10/12! Tried MANY times today, finally got through and was on hold for almost an hour & 50 minutes. Once I got a cast member it only took a few minutes to get through the process. I am renting DVC points, and had no issues with them finding my reservation or booking our tickets. She did ask if I was a DVC member, and I said no, I was using someone else's points, and she just said okay and continued on. I had the confirmation email before I was even off the phone.

black top
So, I just registered on this board in order to tell everyone that this post ^ is the real winner. Haven't been able to connect all day but followed the steps above and got tickets in under 20 minutes. Called the 407-939-7529 number and hit 0 a couple of times until it bypassed the menu. Someone picked up quickly. I said I wanted Boo Bash tickets, they offered to transfer me. There was no wait music at all. It asked me one time if I wanted to leave a callback number or stay on the line and I said stay on the line and then it was completely silent for 12-15 minutes. Then it rang a few times, someone picked up, and I bought tickets. Way easier!
Thanks so much for this tip. I have tried all day between a doctor appointment and meetings to buy these tickets and after reading post after post here, didn't think I'd be successful. I tried this method and was able to purchase tickets for October 5th in like 7 to 8 minutes! Received an e-mail confirmation immediately. :thumbsup2
Ok thanks! Just got thru, got transferred to Boo tickets and then hold music… and disconnected.
Still the furthest I’ve gotten 🤣

I'm a TA and trying to get tickets for a client. I was able to get through and put on hold earlier today for 1 hour and 45 mins before the call disconnected. I'm currently on hold again (so far for 2 hours and 22 mins). Sigh. Here's to hoping someone picks up soon.

I'm a TA and trying to get tickets for a client. I was able to get through and put on hold earlier today for 1 hour and 45 mins before the call disconnected. I'm currently on hold again (so far for 2 hours and 22 mins). Sigh. Here's to hoping someone picks up soon.

Ditto. 2 hours, 29 minutes, and 50 seconds. The second hold of the day :).

Took 983 calls during a six hour timeframe (7-1). This does not include my husband dialing at least 40 times. Finally got on hold and waited 1.40 minutes. Got 4 tickets for 9/14. The entire process took 8 hours!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter