Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

black top

Ok thanks! Just got thru, got transferred to Boo tickets and then hold music… and disconnected.
Still the furthest I’ve gotten 🤣
Update-
Easily got thru again but this time…
CM gave me a lengthy readout about how they cannot help and when I asked to be transferred she couldn’t. The last CM did transfer me.

So I have this question: I bought tickets and was charged for them. After I hung up, I was able to enter the confirmation number into MDE and my tickets were there. I am now looking again and I don’t see my tickets. Anyone else having this issue??
Yes - my husband added them to his MDE and assigned it myself and my BF, confirmed and all good - still not showing up in my MDE but if I try to add them it says already registered so they do exist in there somewhere LOL

I still haven't gotten an email. In fact I haven't gotten any receipts lately for payments. I'm not overly concerned, I'll call, but definitely won't attempt the IT help-line today. Well I did, but it's busy! :D

I hope they update any sold out dates before general public tickets go on sale so people are prepared. Or maybe they have some set aside for gp.

You have to be a DVC member to call via the DVC number, correct?

also, which sold out dates are there? On my lunch break and not caught up. Thank you!

You will be required to provide the following (at least this is what I was prompted for):
  • Membership Number
  • Last 4 of SSN
  • Zip Code
Basically - if you're not a DVC Member, or you're someone that rented points - don't use the DVC Member Service Numbers.

I can't speak to what the availability is - not sure any of us can at this point.

I'm DVC so I called their member services number.

And dealt with another issue that I had so I at least that is done now too.

I was also calling 407/939-4240 and got on hold a few times before it hung up on me.

Yes - my husband added them to his MDE and assigned it myself and my BF, confirmed and all good - still not showing up in my MDE but if I try to add them it says already registered so they do exist in there somewhere LOL
I also added them I logged into my desk top computer and I DID see them and all was good. Now after reading pages of food and bad news on here I decided to check again and all gone. I have the paper at home, currently at work, I will try to enter again later. My credit card was charged so I am sure Disney can see t in their end. They are probably having major computer crashes today.

Are we supposed to link our tickets into MDE because they are not showing up. Also the CM said confirmation emails won’t go out till next week but I already received mine.

I hope they update any sold out dates before general public tickets go on sale so people are prepared. Or maybe they have some set aside for gp.

None of these are sold out - when they say they're sold out, their per-determined allotment that was available to those with existing reservations to book this event until June 14th is sold out.

I fully expect them to jam as many people as they can (are allowed to) into that park on each one of those nights.

Are we supposed to link our tickets into MDE because they are not showing up. Also the CM said confirmation emails won’t go out till next week but I already received mine.

I receieved my confirmation as soon as I was finished. I entered them into MDE and assume it's just a waiting game for them to show up. I have a confirmation number, so if anything goes sideways, I'll fight that battle then.

Finally got my tickets...I was originally going to buy August 17th but decided to redo my plans and will be going August 20th instead. I know it may be busier than the 17th, but I like the idea of somewhat contained crowds on a Friday (if that makes sense at all lol). My daughter and I are both excited!
Hang in there, everybody!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter