Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

The CM that did the transaction said they should be received 7-10 days. I guess they are mailing cards? I was also given one code to link the 2 tickets into MDE.

I checked my email and my ticket confirmation was there! The CM told me to wait a few days to link them, but I tried anyway 😂. They linked just fine and are now in MDE.

Was on hold for 1:45 minutes on number 4240. Was so excited when I heard the CMs voice. Gave her my confirmation number and she says she can’t find it. On hold again for 30 minutes while IT looks for it. They find it but she can still not see if so she transfers me to guest services so they can add on the tickets. On hold for another 20 minutes. The CM comes back on and says our date of Oct 8th is now glitching like Oct. 31st was earlier today and I need to call back later tonight. This is almost comical at this point. Like for real, Disney!!! I am trying to give you money!! I have been trying to get these tickets since 6:58 AM and I am starting to wonder if they are even worth it at this point.

Can’t believe I had to go through this twice in one day. Got 9/24 tickets for one trip on the first call but then got the dreaded can’t currently book 10/31. CM kept hitting refresh and finally said I had to call back later. Got through again about 20 minutes ago and have Halloween night. I don’t think I’ve ever had to work this hard to spend $400.

If we discover the event has the attendance of MNSSHP instead of an after hours after the reviews of the first night, what will the cancellation phone wait time be the day after?

Reservation Required for Entry
To enter one of the parks, in addition to valid admission, each Guest is required to make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system. Learn more about what you need to know before you go.

Does this mean I have to have a theme park reservation for that day? I was going to AK, do I have to change it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter