• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

3 HOURS and 15 MIN later we have our tickets for 8/17. While I was on the call she said an alert popped up that October 31 is already sold out . I wanted to share for anyone holding.
This makes me so angry! The fact that an event can sell out before I can even get through to purchase is beyond ridiculous. We have other dates during our stay that we attend but I feel so defeated.

And the Halloween one was the one I needed. All I got was a busy signal for 3 hours. So infuriating.

Sorry to read that - take your chances on the 15th. No way that EVERY ticket is sold. Only the allotment for those with a stay booked, so there is still hope. Good Luck!

407-939-7675 is the walt disney travel company. I got through on the first call and going through the prompts and on hold with a wait time of 103 minutes but I don't know if this will get me anywhere.

3 HOURS and 15 MIN later we have our tickets for 8/17. While I was on the call she said an alert popped up that October 31 is already sold out . I wanted to share for anyone holding.

I hope not! Halloween is the only day we can go....

Do you know if they limit ticket dates to the dates of the reservation?

I’m speaking with member services finally after 55 minute wait on the Spanish speaking prompt. Still hesitant that I will somehow get disconnected since she put me on hold already :(

So I have been trying to get through on the 407-939-4240 number since 7am with no luck. I keep getting "call failed", circuit issues, etc. etc. Is there a different number to call? I am an AP holder. I am now actually on hold for the AP holders but don't know if I can purchase tickets through there.

Ugh why would they sell tickets on the phone! All I get is a busy signal. Sometimes I wonder about Disney’s choices 🙄

Doubt its already sold out considering they are only allowing peopel to book if they have a reservation that day. Not that long ago peopel were stating that there were still larger amounts of tickets.

I still haven't received an email about Boo Bash, and we have a resort stay in September! LOL

And I keep getting a busy signal, circuits busy or call failed.

We have a split stay, so 2 resort reservations. One at CR for 9/30 - 10/3 and one at Poly 10/3 - 10/14. No emails at all from Disney about this. And since the news dropped while I was on property and not really plugged into the news much despite reporting here during my trip, I wouldn't have known without my TA.

And here I thought I finally got my Disney email woes sorted, because I got a ton of them leading up to and during this trip I just came back from.

Doubt its already sold out considering they are only allowing peopel to book if they have a reservation that day. Not that long ago peopel were stating that there were still larger amounts of tickets.

That is not what the CM told me. She said it's completely sold out by onsite resort guests and no gen pub tickets will be issued. Of course, as we all know, CMs can sometimes be wrong.

2 TIX OCT 29 :cheer2:

Halloween sold out - sorry

I opted for Spanish and waited about an hour...good luck to all who are trying! I dialed dozens of times before getting hold music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter