• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Don't give up, finally got my dates around 5:00pm. For my second time being on hold(for 2 hours) a lady picked up and when I started giving my confirmation number it made a long high pitched sound for a good 2 minutes where we could not hear each other. Finally she kept saying she could hear us. We were so relieved. This could have been rolled out so much better. What was extremely frustrating was the fact there was no queue line. It was just luck of the draw if you even got put on hold and if you get disconnected the fun gets to start all over.

I have been very fortunate to not have had this experience today. I called 407-939-7529 at 2:45pmET. Waited for 30 seconds and a very nice woman picked up the phone. She took my information and let me know she could not help but would transfer me. I waited on hold for 18 minutes and then another person picked up who helped me place my order for 3 tickets on 9/24. I am really surprised by my experience based on the many comments I have seen today. Best of luck to everyone.

On hold 122 minutes
Just letting phone sit nearby on speaker and hoping I hear when CM comes on and that I don’t get disconnected....if that happens I’ll wait til I can get tickets online

I can’t imagine they would sell out any dates before locals have a chance to purchase...they must have a separate bucket for those not staying at resorts.

Got our tickets and confirmation number woohoo! Question for you all - added the tickets to our MDE with the confirmation number and selected the people they should be aligned to. However, they’re not showing up in our tickets. Tried again thinking it didn’t add, but says the confirmation number has been used. Has this happened to anyone? Does it sometimes take a while to show up under your tickets?

Got our tickets and confirmation number woohoo! Question for you all - added the tickets to our MDE with the confirmation number and selected the people they should be aligned to. However, they’re not showing up in our tickets. Tried again thinking it didn’t add, but says the confirmation number has been used. Has this happened to anyone? Does it sometimes take a while to show up under your tickets?

Pretty much happening to everyone! Yeesh, I still haven't gotten my email. :D

I called at 4 and was done 1 hour 56 minutes later. I got Kevin on the phone, he was super pleasant and even did Mickey impressions and Jokes etc. I feel terrible at the end of the call when I meant hit return to menu and hung up instead, not allowing me to do the survey. He was excellent.

I’m in! Two hours on hold...but finally spoke to a lovely CM who got us all set up with out tickets. They were for Halloween, so that date isn’t sold out yet.

Is there an age limit on this event? My husband managed to snag 4 tickets for our family for Halloween while I was working today, but my confirmation email says this is for four people age 10+. My kids are both 6. (Twins). Is this going to be an issue, or did we just overpay? I would love to just call and ask, but he was on the phone for over 2 hours today and of course I’m just getting busy signals. Kinda ridiculous.

Is there an age limit on this event? My husband managed to snag 4 tickets for our family for Halloween while I was working today, but my confirmation email says this is for four people age 10+. My kids are both 6. (Twins). Is this going to be an issue, or did we just overpay? I would love to just call and ask, but he was on the phone for over 2 hours today and of course I’m just getting busy signals. Kinda ridiculous.
I asked the CM if it was ok for our kids (6 and turning 4 that weekend) and she said it was. Tickets are the same price for adults and children. She marked ours differently, but she said she just likes to differentiate which gave me the impression that it really didn't matter at all, so I think you're good.

I don't know that there is a child rate, but my CM did note when I was buying tickets that my daughter would be 13, so she would have an adult ticket. *shrug*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter