• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Thank you! She was part of the group of kids sent home when Covid closed the parks. She was thrilled to get the offer to go back. She checks in on 6/15.
Congrats to you! My daughter was part of DCP Spring 2020 who got sent home due to Covid. She recently accepted a permanent Part Time job and moved to Orlando. Her boyfriend is part of the "new" DCP and I believe his start date is 6/15, though that might be Traditions w/check in the following week. Anyway, roughly the same as your daughter's. I too am doing this trip to visit them, and was hoping to do Boo Bash with them. I got in on the 3rd call yesterday, but hung up after being on hold an hour. I'm so not a "waiter". I'm also somewhat undecided about Boo Bash. It's making me change my travel dates (by one day), then I have to coordinate Park Reservations, then try to get these Boo Bash tickets... I might just wait til they're bookable online, and if I miss out, oh well. I feel like a full-time travel agent trying to organize a Disney vacation. Oh, the good old days when all I had to angst over were FP and ADRs.

Called yesterday at 3:00 central time, was on hold for 90 minutes and got tickets for 10/19. The cast member I spoke to was very helpful, pleasant and apologetic. I was also disconnected before I could do the survey, like so many others.

Third day trying! Been on hold since 7am... Trying to snag tickets for 10-29.

I booked tickets yesterday and they confirmed my email, etc but I never received a confirmation email. I have the confirmation number though. I know I need the email to prove I have the tickets so that I can pick up the wristbands. So now I will have to look into getting that confirmation email. They also confirmed my address. Why is everything so hard with Disney to spend money? Two days and hours and hours of 3 of us on the phones and still not complete. I am going to wait until all of this dies down a bit since I have a few months to go!

I called this morning to the Enchanting Extras phone line. After 20 minutes they answered and then had to transfer me to another line. That one gave me the option to wait (167 minutes), or have someone call me back. I pushed 1 to have them call me and I just got the call about 90 minutes later.

CM was super sweet and we are now properly booked for the party on 10/5! I’m actually really excited because I was thinking that we wouldn’t be getting much done at the MK with the crowds the week we’re there. Now we don’t really have to worry about it because we should be able to do everything at the Boo Bash! Yay!

I used my AP discount and my confirmation email says expedited shipping. Does yours say will call??
Mine says will call on it, actually it says something about "annual pass room discounts will need to show proof of annual pass at time of check in" later in, but never actually mentions going to will call or anything in the email, it just has a little "will call" and a $0.00 next to it on the charges area.

I didn’t link my tickets till now. But once I did, it says my items are ready for use. I wonder if we really need to go to will call?

View attachment 581125
Mine are in my ticket area on the website and the app like they're ready for use, the CM last night said I'd have to go to Will Call to pick up physical tickets. Sometimes I wonder if they know about technology lol

I booked tickets yesterday and they confirmed my email, etc but I never received a confirmation email. I have the confirmation number though. I know I need the email to prove I have the tickets so that I can pick up the wristbands. So now I will have to look into getting that confirmation email. They also confirmed my address. Why is everything so hard with Disney to spend money? Two days and hours and hours of 3 of us on the phones and still not complete. I am going to wait until all of this dies down a bit since I have a few months to go!
If you have the confirmation number you should be able to enter it in to the link tickets area and set that up, you don't have to show the email. If you're staying onsite (which you have to be to have the tickets right now), and have MDE set up, you should be able to link them right up. It took me less than a minute with the confirmation number they gave me over the phone last night, I did it as soon as I got off the phone. I had the email as well, but I didn't wait for that before linking the tickets.

If your tickets are linked to your MDE you will not need to go to Will Call. It's only if you don't have a magic band or card to link them to.

If your tickets are linked to your MDE you will not need to go to Will Call. It's only if you don't have a magic band or card to link them to.

Yep, that’s how it usually works. But these CMs are specifically saying we have to regardless. Said we have to show AP card & ID because of the $10 discount. The one I had even checked with guest services to confirm. She told me I could go ahead & link them, but still had to go to will call to activate. So the questions is, so I waste time gonna there to find out I didn’t need to? Or assume everything is fine & risk having to go when I try to enter that day?

We all know the “rules” say you have to show your AP at check into get the AP room discount. But nobody has had to do that for years. I’m thinking if they can let me book a room discount that saves me hundreds per night (usually stay deluxe club level with 30-40% discount) without proof, they really won’t want to see it for the 20 bucks this is saving me.

Have tried multiple times using confirmation number from my email confirmation but have been unable to link my tickets to MDE

Yep, that’s how it usually works. But these CMs are specifically saying we have to regardless. Said we have to show AP card & ID because of the $10 discount. The one I had even checked with guest services to confirm. She told me I could go ahead & link them, but still had to go to will call to activate. So the questions is, so I waste time gonna there to find out I didn’t need to? Or assume everything is fine & risk having to go when I try to enter that day?

We all know the “rules” say you have to show your AP at check into get the AP room discount. But nobody has had to do that for years. I’m thinking if they can let me book a room discount that saves me hundreds per night (usually stay deluxe club level with 30-40% discount) without proof, they really won’t want to see it for the 20 bucks this is saving me.
I agree with everything you said. The only time I have to show my AP card for a discount is a table service restaurant or retail store. I'm going to the 8/24 party. Anyone attending the first couple of August parties with the AP discount can be the canary in the coal mine and check for the rest of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter