Official 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Thread

im still getting nothing online.
the CM I just spoke with told me to call at 7 am ET and use 407-566-4985

Can someone do a step by step of where you have to go on the actual website maybe I have to do it a special way? Clinking the link still says unavailable.

Just a tip for some of you using Chrome. I was trying to get the events page to work, but it didn't. I switched to the Edge browser, and now I'm in the queue to book. Chrome wasn't working for some reason.

I was able to get it to show up by signing in on a private/incognito browser and then navigating to that link. Took a couple of tries though so it could be a slow rollout

The only dates I see available are the 12th and 14th of December. Nothing says sold out. Those cannot be the only dates left?

Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable and may not be resold. The number of tickets available is limited. Tickets are valid only during specific event dates and hours. Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability. No refunds even if entertainment is cancelled.

"No refunds even if entertainment is cancelled" was this part there before?

ETA: yes, it looks like it has always been there, ignore me!

How did you get to the waiting room where did you go on the Disney site to find this?
Go to ‘parks and tickets’, then ‘special event tickets’. The party will be listed there- click and you will enter the queue. For some reason I had to do this to get to it rather than clicking the direct link to the event ticket page.

Go to ‘parks and tickets’, then ‘special event tickets’. The party will be listed there- click and you will enter the queue. For some reason I had to do this to get to it rather than clicking the direct link to the event ticket page.

Same for me. I did log in first before I clicked on "special event tickets" in that menu list.

Just got ours! Good luck everyone!

Got mine for November 8th and was only I. The queue for a minute (actually about 4 but that’s a Disney minute lol) I think it only shows the dates you are there and there is a corresponding party for those wondering.

I got mine too. I ended up just googling Disney World special events and clicking on the link result to buy tickets. That put me into the queue and I waited a couple minutes before the page loaded with the option to buy.

It looked like the only dates available to purchase were the ones during a resort stay.

However, I’m traveling with a friend and she booked the initial package. When I just bought these tickets, the website made me pay the ticket cost plus another $200 deposit. I wasn’t expecting that….

Just a tip for some of you using Chrome. I was trying to get the events page to work, but it didn't. I switched to the Edge browser, and now I'm in the queue to book. Chrome wasn't working for some reason.

chrome didnt work for me either. i had to go incognito tab :smooth: but got mine for dec 2!

Reactions: CJK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter