• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, you’re not. I’ve never had this happen before for any special event tickets. You gonna call? I’ll give it until a bit later until I call to see what the hold up is. Def glad I’m not the only one, too!
This did not happen to me and i can see the tickets under the tickets tab of my disney experience. Can you see the tickets on your tickets tab? If not I’d call.

Will be there solo on September 16th. So excited!! Now to decide whether to just wear a t-shirt like I did for Boo Bash or a costume like I do for MNSSHP. decisions, decisions 🤔

Just bought tickets but it still says processing order. Has anyone ever had this before? I’ve never had this before and don’t know why it’s saying that.

I had the same thing, got the email saying it was processing and to look out for a confirmation email soon. I finally got the confirmation email, but not until about 4.5 hours after purchasing!

I had the same thing, got the email saying it was processing and to look out for a confirmation email soon. I finally got the confirmation email, but not until about 4.5 hours after purchasing!
Did you order yours around midnight?

Did you order yours around midnight?
Around 2:30 this morning, fell asleep on the couch waiting for midnight to roll around and ended up waking up a bit before 2:30 instead. Email confirmation came in at 7:05.

Around 2:30 this morning, fell asleep on the couch waiting for midnight to roll around and ended up waking up a bit before 2:30 instead. Email confirmation came in at 7:05.
Thanks, hopefully mine comes in soon. Ordered around 3:40 this morning.

I've been getting the 'Ducked Out' message since 5:30am. I finally was just able to purchase tickets so anyone who is getting Donald.....keep trying!!

Got the confirmation email and can see tickets in MDE immediately.

Finally checkout complete and email received.................................now to see what happens with the 43 attempts that are showing on my CC and paypal accounts.........................

Attending October 16th and 18th.

Now to adjust my park reservations.

Finally checkout complete and email received.................................now to see what happens with the 43 attempts that are showing on my CC and paypal accounts.........................

Attending October 16th and 18th.

Now to adjust my park reservations.

They should drop off within 48 hours when no matching purchase comes through.

I just ordered my tickets for Oct 27. I didn't have any problems with the website and I used a gift card. Originally I was going to go with the 28th because that's our anniversary but going the 27th saved $80.

Does anyone know the cancellation policy for the tickets? We have a vacation planned but not 100% sure we’ll end up going. If we purchase tickets, is it refundable if we cancel the entire vacation before the cutoff date like our package would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter