"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

I know some nights sell out completely. I'm being tempted to buy for the party night of 12/7. That is our Magic Kingdom day and I'm not sure how my kiddo will be handling things that late in the trip. Do you think that will be a night that sells out? Ideally I would just wait and see how things are going and purchase party tickets day of if it looks like we could handle the extended hours.
Every night sold out in advance last year

Any idea when Disney will start to sell holiday themed magicband+? Also trying to purchase some other holiday themed outfits, but right now shopdisney doesn't have anything that appeals to us. I know MVMCP merch can only be purchased at the parks the day of the event (which for us is November 16th).

Any idea when Disney will start to sell holiday themed magicband+? Also trying to purchase some other holiday themed outfits, but right now shopdisney doesn't have anything that appeals to us. I know MVMCP merch can only be purchased at the parks the day of the event (which for us is November 16th).
I went back and looked at my past orders and it appears I ordered some new(er) holiday themed 2022 merchandise (Minnie ears, Mickey ear hat, glow knecklace, etc.) on November 11, 2022, and received it on November 16, 2022. I think the items were out for a bit before that because I went back and forth about purchasing the items for a while. Hope that helps.

Hi
going to Xmas party the night before our cruise
so the next day no sleeping in for us sadly
its been a long time since my last Xmas party and mine is sold out
does the evening finishes with the parade ?
if so is it better to stay on Main Street close to gate ( thinking Near Tony’s ) so we’ll get out and may be read here maybe get out on the first buses out back to resort ?
also is there like a map of what to see and not miss on the party ?
if you want special merchandise what time can you go and buy it ?
any tips are welcome
thanks

does the evening finishes with the parade ? There are two parades, usually 8p and 11p
if so is it better to stay on Main Street close to gate ( thinking Near Tony’s ) so we’ll get out and may be read here maybe get out on the first buses out back to resort ? Exit prob 30-45 min before the party ends to avoid the longest bus waits but don't expect it to be empty either if it's a sold out party night
also is there like a map of what to see and not miss on the party ? yes, the map will be avialable when you enter the park and online, check back here when the 2023 map is added
https://wdwprepschool.com/disney-wo...al-events/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/

if you want special merchandise what time can you go and buy it ? Merch goes on sale at 4pm when you can get your wristbands

does the evening finishes with the parade ? There are two parades, usually 8p and 11p
if so is it better to stay on Main Street close to gate ( thinking Near Tony’s ) so we’ll get out and may be read here maybe get out on the first buses out back to resort ? Exit prob 30-45 min before the party ends to avoid the longest bus waits but don't expect it to be empty either if it's a sold out party night
also is there like a map of what to see and not miss on the party ? yes, the map will be avialable when you enter the park and online, check back here when the 2023 map is added
https://wdwprepschool.com/disney-wo...al-events/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/

if you want special merchandise what time can you go and buy it ? Merch goes on sale at 4pm when you can get your wristbands
Thanks a lot very kind of you

PLEASE READ:

A sold out party means that no additional tickets are available by calling Disney, on the Disney website or from reputable resellers.

Please DO NOT ask here where you can find tickets for ‘x date’s party’. Such posts will be removed.

Disney tickets are non-transferrable. DO NOT advertise here looking to buy/sell tickets to a sold out party.

You may ask at Guest Services once you arrive to see if they have tickets available for a sold out party. Guests have occasionally reported success with this but more often, tickets are not available to new guests.

The one exception we do hear of more regularly is being able to add an additional ticket to an existing group if your travel party has grown since you purchased your party tickets. You may contact Disney now or once you arrive to ask if you might be able to add one or 2 family members to your group. It is not guaranteed but people have reported success with this as it’s understood travel groups change.

Thank you for following these guidelines.

Such great info!! Thanks so much!! We’ll be there 11/28 and I am ECSTATIC. I worked several OT shifts to make this happen and I’m making it a surprise “invite from Mickey” for my kids (we’ve had a rough year)

Etsy has the cutest printable invites I plan on buying and seeing if I’d be able to have them waiting in our room when we get there to surprise them.

Is anyone else wearing pajamas? I’m hesitant to buy as I don’t know what the weather will be like.

Cant wait to see everyone!!

A great thread with a lot of awesome advice, so thanks to everyone for your input. I've never been to a paid after hours event before and am considering the MVMCP this year. Trip is 12/17-12/23. I'm evaluating purchasing the 12/21 date. I read all of the posts and didn't see the question asked or discussed which is, if I am already in MK for the day and have the event pass, do I need to go back out of the park to activate the event pass prior to event start or am I ok staying in since it would already be on my MB or phone? Thanks

A great thread with a lot of awesome advice, so thanks to everyone for your input. I've never been to a paid after hours event before and am considering the MVMCP this year. Trip is 12/17-12/23. I'm evaluating purchasing the 12/21 date. I read all of the posts and didn't see the question asked or discussed which is, if I am already in MK for the day and have the event pass, do I need to go back out of the park to activate the event pass prior to event start or am I ok staying in since it would already be on my MB or phone? Thanks
No, there will be a check in point inside the park and that's preferable and a lot shorter line. :-)

Edited to add, this review of MNSSHP will give a good idea of how entry from within the park works.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter