*** Official August 2021 thread ***

We're joining in for August! We're going to be there July 30-August 9 and we're looking at a split stay.

July 30-August 2: tentatively BC
August 2-9: Poly

We can't wait! We have been to Disney in August in the past and have always had so much fun. We're looking to add more resort days for this trip, as well.

Your trip sounds like ours. We are currently booked at the BC from August 1st-14th, but we are planning to split our stay with the Poly. We’ll overlap at both resorts for a few days. A BC/Poly split is my favorite!

Your trip sounds like ours. We are currently booked at the BC from August 1st-14th, but we are planning to split our stay with the Poly. We’ll overlap at both resorts for a few days. A BC/Poly split is my favorite!

We actually made a slight change because I stumbled upon a fantastic deal renting DVC points so the first part of our trip will be in a 1 bd at the Boardwalk. I’m excited for a new to us resort and my daughter is excited to try out another pool (well, she will be, we haven’t told her about the trip yet). She will probably be the only person upset about the creepy clown going away, though. She really wanted to try the slide as the crazy clown, lol.

We are now coming down to Orlando Aug 7-13th. We are doing one night/two park days staying at Art of Animation on the 7th. We will then be checking into Royal Pacific Resort at Universal on the 8th for the rest of the trip. This will be our first trip to Universal, so we are spending more time there this time. We had to cancel a similar vacation this past December.

Count us in! August 22-28th at BCV! We are so excited for Food and Wine Festival and being back in Disney again!
We're in, too! We are currently booked August 29th-Sept 4th at All Star Movies.

We totally missed the announcement of the Food and Wine dates until I saw you mention it here, so thank you. We are excited!!

Slight change in dates - August 14-25 at the Riviera for us! First DVC trip!

Of course, with them not starting the anniversary celebration until October, we're going to go back at some point in 2022.

August 17 - 21 at POP for us. (We're doing Universal from August 22 - 25.) Parks are reserved & flights purchased!

We have finally nailed down our dates, Aug 6-13 at POP. August has been our regular month the last few years. We enjoy it and I am so happy to have a countdown!

I just booked trip number 2 for this year! My fiancé and I will be there July 30-Aug 4. We’re staying at CSR!! It’ll be my third time at this resort and we’ll be there for my birthday (31st)! :sunny:

We are going Aug 22-29 and staying at AKL Kidani. My mom and brother are going and they will be at All Star Movies. This is the first time my mom has been on vacation since our last trip in 2010 (when we went to Disney also) before my dad passed.😥 I know it will be bittersweet for her but praying she has fun with her granddaughters most of all. Its a surprise to them. They dont know we are going or that Granny is coming with us.:earsgirl:

We are going Aug 22-29 and staying at AKL Kidani. My mom and brother are going and they will be at All Star Movies. This is the first time my mom has been on vacation since our last trip in 2010 (when we went to Disney also) before my dad passed.😥 I know it will be bittersweet for her but praying she has fun with her granddaughters most of all. Its a surprise to them. They dont know we are going or that Granny is coming with us.:earsgirl:

We're going early/mid-August and have a very similar situation. Mom, sister, and brother-in-law are joining us. First family Disney trip since we went in 1999. Always hoped my dad would get to do Disney with my kids but he passed in 2017. Totally bittersweet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter