OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SEASON & NEW YEAR'S 2017 THREAD

The Christmas popcorn bucket is amazing.

Found this image on google search

23279785_360489224395392_9035767435868766208_n.jpg

Can you get these refilled? Cost?

The souvenir popcorn buckets do not offer the discounted refills. However, every now and then Disneyland has AP popcorn buckets that go for $15, with $1.00/$1.50 refills. These are the plastic decorated buckets.

The only thing I am waiting for now (apart from hopeful garland news) is the special ticketed extra offerings they may have as part of Festival of Holidays.

At the Spring Food and Wine this year we did beer tastings and there were a couple of other food tastings. I was really hoping there would be the same but as it’s getting closer I’m losing hope. They didn’t announce the other bookable options until a couple of weeks before though in March. They were reasonably priced as well.

Did they do anything like that last holiday season?

Last edited:
Actually, just looking at the Disney Parks blog for the Spring F&W, those special events were bookable at the beginning of February, earlier then I thought!

I guess they aren’t doing anything this time with everything else going on.

candy cane dates are out, I can't post details because I'm on my phone! just wanted everyone to know - I know someone will find the dates and post them here

I've been watching the park hours for the week before Christmas, starting to get worried about all the early nights. I know that means they're expecting lower crowds but being in the park at midnight when its empty is one of my favorite things!

Well the last thing I will be doing in CA will be going to a live taping of Roseanne. Just got tickets, now waiting to see who is doing the candlelight processional.

I'm also wondering this. I would like to try to get one but I hate the thought of being in a line for hours to get a wristband.
the blog post above says an hour before park opening line up at the gates then head straight to candy store line up

I am having trouble with my Disneyland APP. I see the actual hours that both DL and CA are open and for CA there are details on the parade times, etc. But for DL, there are only the park hours listed with no details. This is for the first week of December. Am I doing something wrong?

I have created my hit list for goodies for this trip (see my PTR if you want to see pictures and drool) and just got in the matching T-Shirts for our trip!

MerryGrootmas.jpg

17 days to go for us - Merry Grootmas Everyone!
This shirts are AMAZING! May I ask where you found them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter