*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikki - you motivated me - just had the serious discussion with DH about our plans. I am probably going to book something to make sure we have a room - and then watch for deals. At this point maybe I can at least get a AAA rate. We are between Pop and AS Sports. We have stayed at Pop before.
I think we will probably be at Epcot for the 4th - considering La Cellier/Biergarten/ 9 Dragons or Mexico for late lunch/early dinner. Epcot is great because you can go early and have plenty to entertain you all day without getting bored. I plan on sitting and watching some of the bands play and letting the kids do Kim Possible missions.

Anyway, thanks for the inspiration - hopefully this board will get going like last years!!

Love this board....We usually go every August, but this year we brought the "magic" forward a bit. We are booked to be there from 7/25-8/4. We are doing a split stay at BCV & OKW. Can't wait to get there, hope to see you all down there! :cool1:

Hello everyone!! I just found this thread and am excited to get to know everyone, as I made many friends in our July 2009 thread. It actual was so popular, we had to open a Part 2 and I ran into 5 or 6 Disers just walking around on my Disneymoon! Such fun!

Anyway, I just booked yesterday morning, POR, July 1-9. I am a teacher and school gets out on June 25th, out APs expired on July 19th so that doesn't leave much of a choice!

No one posted their ADRs yet?! I was able to get most of the ones I wanted yesterday online. Should we all post our ADRs? That way, we might be able to see if anyone will be in the same place at the same time! If you guys are interested, I'll make a master list of everyone's ADRs so we can keep track.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

-Nikki

I can't make mine yet, but I will post mine as soon as I do. I liked seeing what everyone else chose!

Hey everyone! I hope to book my July trip within the week, but am so excited to start making my ADR's! As of right now me and my dbf are staying at the Poly 7/26 to 8/1, and plan on eating at Ohana and Le Cellier. We might be doing deluxe dining so I have a lot of planning to do within a short period of time. Do you guys have any recommendations? We have eaten at Sci Fi, Tonys, Coral Reef, Kona, GF cafe, and the Wave.
Last years July thread was so much fun! We had a list of everyone's ADR's and it was great seeing where everyone else was eating! Hopefully this thread will continue to grow as we plan our trips together!
-Lisa

Hey guys!

We have added on two days to our trip in July. Also we are now confirmed at Boardwalk Villas.

July 11th - 20th.

I hope to run into a bunch of you guys at Disney!:goodvibes

Hey everyone! I hope to book my July trip within the week, but am so excited to start making my ADR's! As of right now me and my dbf are staying at the Poly 7/26 to 8/1, and plan on eating at Ohana and Le Cellier. We might be doing deluxe dining so I have a lot of planning to do within a short period of time. Do you guys have any recommendations? We have eaten at Sci Fi, Tonys, Coral Reef, Kona, GF cafe, and the Wave.
Last years July thread was so much fun! We had a list of everyone's ADR's and it was great seeing where everyone else was eating! Hopefully this thread will continue to grow as we plan our trips together!
-Lisa

Hey Lisa! Good to see you're going back in July, too! We love 'Ohana and Le Cellier! Where do you spend most of your time? If it's Epcot, like us, I recommend Rose and Crown, Chefs de France and Germany. Last summer we tried these for the first time and loved them so much we are going back to all three this summer!

July 1 - 7:25pm Rose and Crown
July 2 - 5:00pm T-Rex Caef
July 3 - HAD Tony's but I think wek may switch it to Paradiso 37.
July 4 - 2:45pm Beirgarten
July 5 - 8:25am Donald's Safari Breakfast
July 6 - 7:00pm Kouzzina
July 7 - 1:00pm Chefs de France

Hey Lisa! Good to see you're going back in July, too! We love 'Ohana and Le Cellier! Where do you spend most of your time? If it's Epcot, like us, I recommend Rose and Crown, Chefs de France and Germany. Last summer we tried these for the first time and loved them so much we are going back to all three this summer!

I'm so happy we decided to go back this July. Even though I'm a cruise travel agent, my heart belongs to Disney lol. I really should go on a cruise this summer to gain experience, but I just cant turn down a disney trip! As for ADR's, we do spend most of our time in Epcot. This past trip I just fell in love with it and dbf said it was his favorite part of disney! He wants to eat in Le Cellier two times which I am trying to talk him out of because I want to try different places. I was thinking about either trying Teppan Edo or Chefs de france but am not sure which one to choose. We are only getting 4 day passes, and 2 of those days are Epcot days which means only 2 meals there :( So much to decide in such a short period of time!

those all sound great! We ate lunch at Tonys last year and I loved it! We had awesome service, and I loved the atmosphere. I was nervous about eating there because it gets mixed reviews, but i was so glad we tried it.

Lots of new restaurants for me on your list! I can't wait to hear how you like them.

I get to make my ADRs tomorrow!!:banana:

I'm so happy we decided to go back this July. Even though I'm a cruise travel agent, my heart belongs to Disney lol. I really should go on a cruise this summer to gain experience, but I just cant turn down a disney trip! As for ADR's, we do spend most of our time in Epcot. This past trip I just fell in love with it and dbf said it was his favorite part of disney! He wants to eat in Le Cellier two times which I am trying to talk him out of because I want to try different places. I was thinking about either trying Teppan Edo or Chefs de france but am not sure which one to choose. We are only getting 4 day passes, and 2 of those days are Epcot days which means only 2 meals there :( So much to decide in such a short period of time!

I can't speak for Teppan Edo but we have done Chefs de France for lunch and it was great!

Lots of new restaurants for me on your list! I can't wait to hear how you like them.

I get to make my ADRs tomorrow!!:banana:

Good luck!! :thumbsup2

Well, I don't have a resort reservation yet - working on finalizing the arrival and departure dates....but I have some ADRs since we know we will be there over the 4th of July:

July 3rd - The Wave 5:35pm
July 4th - La Cellier 2:45pm
July 5th - Chef Mickey's 5:05pm

Last year we ate at both Chef de France and Teppan Edo. I liked them both equally as far as the food goes. At Teppan Edo you are seated with other guests, so that each table has 8 (I think it is 8). So, you can end up with a nice fun group, or a dull boring group......if you like to socialize with people you don't know - try Teppan Edo. If not, I would stick with Chefs de France. We booked a late lunch so we could see Remy from Ratatouille - he was so cute. I don't know if he will still be there in July though.

6/26 to 7/10 at ASMu

:cloud9:

can't wait to get there!!!!

Booked ADRs at:-
Raglan Road
Rianforest Cafe At AK - just got to see parade there this time - have always missed it up to now!
Crystal Palace - breakfast - to celebrate my 40th!
Planet Hollywood
Liberty Tree Tavern - lunch

Trails End at WL - not booked but going to soon!

we'll also eat out of disney few times to - love celebration, trying to find somewhere to eat old town kissimmee this year - boys [hubby, dad, son] want to see the cars!

6/26 to 7/10 at ASMu

Raglan Road
Rianforest Cafe At AK - just got to see parade there this time - have always missed it up to now!
Planet Hollywood

we'll also eat out of disney few times to - love celebration, trying to find somewhere to eat old town kissimmee this year - boys [hubby, dad, son] want to see the cars!
I think we are spending week two (July6-14) at AS Sports - so maybe we will see you in the food court sometime. I am sure we will use both Music and Sports for some variety.

We like the Carrabas (Italian grill) on 192. It is the opposite direction of Old Town, but not too far from All Stars.

Hi guys!!I am so glad to see some other July people on here!!
We(my dd and dh), My parents and my sister and her 2 kids are going July 23-30. Half us will be OKW and the others at Saratogo Springs..

I am soo excited!! This is my first trip back since 1994 and I have NEVER stayed on property! I have not told my daughter yet, this is her first trip and she has been asking to go to WDW alot lately.

Welcome aboard Nettaboo! That sounds like a really fun trip. You will love being on property!! If we go over spring break - we will be staying off site but we will be on site this summer.

I got my ADRs yesterday:

7/12 tusker house dinner
7/13 rose and crown dinner (40th birthday for me)
7/14 cape may cafe breakfast
7/15 Teppan Edo dinner

(these are all new places for us except CMC)

7/17 Kona lunch
7/18 H&V Play-n-Dine lunch

7/19 Crystal Palace dinner (5th birthday for my DD and new place for us)

6/26 to 7/10 at ASMu

Raglan Road
Planet Hollywood

Welcome! We LOVE crystal palace breakfast!

Hi guys!!I am so glad to see some other July people on here!!
We(my dd and dh), My parents and my sister and her 2 kids are going July 23-30. Half us will be OKW and the others at Saratogo Springs..

I am soo excited!! This is my first trip back since 1994 and I have NEVER stayed on property! I have not told my daughter yet, this is her first trip and she has been asking to go to WDW alot lately.

OH staying on property is the best! You don't have to worry about a thing! Are you going to surprise your daughter? She's going to be so thrilled!

Well, I don't have a resort reservation yet - working on finalizing the arrival and departure dates....but I have some ADRs since we know we will be there over the 4th of July:

July 3rd - The Wave 5:35pm
July 4th - La Cellier 2:45pm
July 5th - Chef Mickey's 5:05pm

We were thinking of the Wave for the 3rd. We finally decided on doing a DTD restaurant, probably Paradiso 37, unless my cousins and her young son join us, then we'll do T-Rex that night and switch Paradiso for the other night we're doing DTD.

I've always wanted to try Le Cellier for lunch. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter