****Official July 2021 Thread****

Hi Everyone!

This will be our first time back to Disney World in over 14 years! :shock: My kids have been to Disneyland a few times over the past few years while visiting their dad in CA, but we haven't been to FL in awhile.

It'll just be my daughter and I this trip (her graduation gift from me) and we will be there from July 25-31. We'll be staying offsite at the Rosen Inn.

I have our park days planned and I have gotten pretty much all of the ADR's we wanted. The only one I'm having a hard time getting is 50's Prime Time. I keep trying every day to see if something opens up, but if not I'm hoping we can get on the waitlist and try that way. It's one of the places my daughter really wants to eat at!

Keep trying! People tend to tweak their reservations all the way up until the day before. In fact, right before the 24 hour mark, you might have your best luck, as that's how far ahead you have to drop in order to not incur a fee.

Yes, definitely be flexible with the plans. I know I have a couple more ADRs to drop but have to wait until I consult with the rest of my group tomorrow. I definitely cancel unwanted ADRs early so it gives people time to grab them (and as always, if you have ADRs to cancel, post them to the thread so you can coordinate with our friends who want them)! Just search for the Canceled ADR thread for the month of your trip, which in our case is July 2021!

Keep trying! People tend to tweak their reservations all the way up until the day before. In fact, right before the 24 hour mark, you might have your best luck, as that's how far ahead you have to drop in order to not incur a fee.

Yes, definitely be flexible with the plans. I know I have a couple more ADRs to drop but have to wait until I consult with the rest of my group tomorrow. I definitely cancel unwanted ADRs early so it gives people time to grab them (and as always, if you have ADRs to cancel, post them to the thread so you can coordinate with our friends who want them)! Just search for the Canceled ADR thread for the month of your trip, which in our case is July 2021!

Thanks! I will definitely keep trying! I was able to snag a Kona Cafe breakfast on our departure day that way. My daughter is excited for that one as well!

She is really looking forward to the Food & Wine festival as well. I am too!

Just thinking out loud but what are the chances Chef Mickey's could open up at end of July? Meaning reservations - I tried on my ADR day and I keep checking periodically...seems pretty popular

Just thinking out loud but what are the chances Chef Mickey's could open up at end of July? Meaning reservations - I tried on my ADR day and I keep checking periodically...seems pretty popular

I think there's a good chance. We'll see availability open up soon now that they've announced they're reducing social distancing and can fit more tables together. It might happen restaurant by restaurant though, as they're able to staff them.

I will be staying at SSR for my second time. I will be joined by DH, in-laws and my nephew (11). We will be there July 24-Aug 4 with 10 day park hoppers. We have our dining reservations complete and I thought I was prepared for Disney World planning (first trip was Nov, 2020 so full of COVID precautions). But now Disney has announced fireworks are returning! I am a veteran of Disneyland, but have no idea where to watch the fireworks in EP or MK. Excited to have more to research in the next month!
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ks-this-summer/?CMP=SOC-DPFY21Q3wo0610210039A

I will be staying at SSR for my second time. I will be joined by DH, in-laws and my nephew (11). We will be there July 24-Aug 4 with 10 day park hoppers. We have our dining reservations complete and I thought I was prepared for Disney World planning (first trip was Nov, 2020 so full of COVID precautions). But now Disney has announced fireworks are returning! I am a veteran of Disneyland, but have no idea where to watch the fireworks in EP or MK. Excited to have more to research in the next month!
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ks-this-summer/?CMP=SOC-DPFY21Q3wo0610210039A
You get a very SPECIAL welcome since you posted the info about the fireworks!!! party: :welcome: party: While I'm bummed Harmonious isn't happening yet, I will take any Epcot fireworks they want to display. I am not picky. :cool1: This is exciting news!!!!!

I’m so excited I can’t believe we get to see fireworks and on the 4th 🎆🎇

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter