***Official June 2018***

Guess I should stop being a lurker.

Kgolf31 / June 23-30 / Boardwalk / Party of 2

Going to be a first time going in June for me personally.

Welcome, nothing wrong with lurking for a bit! Last year was the first time I had gone in June, although it was earlier in the month. Definitely hotter than I was used to but adjusted fairly quickly.

Just realized I never had my name added to the front.

ari123/ May 31-June 6/ Port Orleans Riverside / Party of 2

You're in, welcome! Sorry if I missed you, sometimes I check the thread and forget to do my copy/paste right away. We're there at the same time! Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Magic band skins ordered, purchased new shoes for dh and I both, got fp for TSMM, and only 18 more day to go til we leave! Everything for the trip is pretty much done at this point except packing, which we can't do yet. I do need to get a few summer clothing items for myself and the kiddos, but other than that, boom! We have so much coming up in regard to dd's graduation that I am glad all the trip stuff is done so I can focus on getting everything ready for the celebration party and all the family and friends that will be here.

Booked a 1900 PF breakfast for us and step daughter's family on June 11. Hoping the almost 3 year old grand son and my 12 year old son like it-food I am sure it is fine, but characters-Disney is lacking a bit in stuff for boys other than Star wars stuff. May set up reservation finder for Ohana breakfast too just to have options.
Also-we just realized that Incredibles 2 opens while we are there-reminders set up to get tickets for AMC at Disney Springs when tickets go on sale.

Magic Bands arrived today! 22 days to go! :yay::yay::yay::yay: Had an appointment with my primary care doc today and he wrote me a scripts for some 800mg ibuprophen. I've been having lower back pain and I'm worried about it ruining my trip. Maybe those will help. Also have a 3pd bag of Epsom salts on my grocery delivery list. Oh, and Biofreeze! Getting old ain't for pussys! :sad2:

Hi all! We're going on June 2-9. We really want to do the Star Wars Dessert Party on June 3rd, but lo and behold, it's the only day during our week that is completely sold out! What are the odds?! Anyone thinking of cancelling for that day? if so, please give me a heads up.

Animal Kingdom hours extended to 10:30pm. I think every night in June but don't quote me. If you do not have an FoP FP, keep watch because they will release some from 9-10:30pm either today or in the next few days.

It looks like they are extending MK hours to 11 for most of June as well, including some 8 am openings that I don't remember seeing before.
Yep...most nights are 11pm closings now. Lots of 8am openings but not on our day (we have the PPO BOG so that works), and two midnight closings the first week of June.

It looks like they are extending MK hours to 11 for most of June as well, including some 8 am openings that I don't remember seeing before.
Well NUTS. My PPO breakfast at CP is PPO no more, which completely changes how I'd planned the morning. THANKS, DISNEY. :badpc:

I would love an 8 a.m. opening on our MK day (6/20). Still keeping my fingers crossed that it will change to that since the earlier Wednesdays in June have an 8 a.m. open. We had an 8 a.m. opening on our MK rope drop day a few years ago and got *so much* accomplished in those first 2.5 hours that I'd love to do that again. We rode Splash X2, BTMRR X2, HM, IASW, Philharmagic, COP, People Mover, and Buzz all before 10:30 without using FP.

Well NUTS. My PPO breakfast at CP is PPO no more, which completely changes how I'd planned the morning. THANKS, DISNEY. :badpc:

lol yup, had a feeling that might happen. Gonna try for a 10:00 or so instead but maybe I'll grab Tuesday and do a 7:45 at Kona instead.

lol yup, had a feeling that might happen. Gonna try for a 10:00 or so instead but maybe I'll grab Tuesday and do a 7:45 at Kona instead.
I can live with it, but we have an RD strategy that won't work anymore, and now I'm fighting with DS about swapping a Buzz Lightyear FP for a Peter Pan FP. He doesn't care one way or another about PP, but I'm completely Hooked.

... see what I did there??? :rotfl2::cool1::rotfl2::cool1::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter