***Official June 2018***

Oh our schedule looks like this:
6/2 getting town car from mco this time with a liquor store stop. :). check in bwv. Getting Safeway delivery then to Epcot. Dinner R&C for illuminations.

6/3 to MK with breakfast at BOG. Would like to be at poly to get in line for trader sams. Idk. Evening open. Maybe back to MK.

6/4 hanging at the pool but maybe HS. Epcot evening with Teppan Edo adr 6:50.

6/5 pack up and leave luggage with bell Services to transfer to akl. Head to ak for our first ever ride on fop. Go check in akv Jambo. Evening open.

6/6 either pool day or to Disney Springs. Hopefully pool.lol. Head to MK emh evening

6/7 breakfast adr Boma 10am. Pool time then back to ak for another go at that banshee! Lol staying to they throw us out as we’ve never seen ak at night.

6/8 fly home :(

UGH..I just read the article from WDWNT that Toy Story Land is CLOSED June 11-18th....of course it is...

We're there for 1/2 a day on arrival day, June 8th and then again for RD on June 13th...

ugh.... and ARGH!!!!
yeah that sucks. Not sure how much time we will spend in DHS this trip anyway, but TSMM is one of my son's fave rides.

yeah that sucks. Not sure how much time we will spend in DHS this trip anyway, but TSMM is one of my son's fave rides.
we were definitely NOT spending a lot of time there this trip either but I was counting on our morning trip with a PPO b'fast at H&V and then to ride TSMM a few times standby, then RNRRC and TOT with FP+, lunch at 50s PT and then get out of there!

Now, what will we do after our 8am b'fast at H&V? There's no way we can ride RNRRC with full bellies! :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

RNRRC with full bellies!
Well I would, but I can't claim to make the smartest decisions :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.
Eh-maybe give up the breakfast and sleep in? Are you on dining plan? Maybe shift the credits to a better restaurant in Disney Springs for evening or another day?
I love the PPO ADR's but H&V was a one and done for us.

UGH..I just read the article from WDWNT that Toy Story Land is CLOSED June 11-18th....of course it is...

We're there for 1/2 a day on arrival day, June 8th and then again for RD on June 13th...

ugh.... and ARGH!!!!
Check for June 8th FP...they just opened up for early June!!!

I went to go grab a TSMM fp for the kids...but then I'd have to give up my RNRRC fp....I'm not willing to do that. *horrid mommy*

Just scored TSM FP on 6/7 and 6/9. Did indeed ditch RnR, but DS hasn't ridden it before, and we're riding it our first evening there. He's either going to hate it or love it, and I'd rather RD it later if he DOES love it than try to RD TSM!!!

Man I'm really torn as to whether or not I want to grab a FP for TSMM. On one hand, RNRC is a must do, and we usually rope drop it. But we also have great luck getting additional fastpasses for TSMM as the day goes on, but who really knows if that'll stay the case.

Just scored TSM FP on 6/7 and 6/9. Did indeed ditch RnR, but DS hasn't ridden it before, and we're riding it our first evening there. He's either going to hate it or love it, and I'd rather RD it later if he DOES love it than try to RD TSM!!!

Which night were you going to be there? Maybe having another boy along would help his courage!

Which night were you going to be there? Maybe having another boy along would help his courage!
6/2. He's more up for it since I rode it twice in a row back in February (MY first time!), and I told him flat out that the first bit when you're accelerating is the most intense, but that it's soooooo much smoother than Space Mountain. And I think THAT was his biggest worry; that it was Space Mountain with inversions.

But yes, if you and yours are able to join us between 5:50 and 6:50 on the 2nd, it WOULD help!!! :teeth:

Check for June 8th FP...they just opened up for early June!!!
YES!! I decided to ditch the FP for RNRRC on our arrival day for TSM instead!! Since TSM will be closed on our next HS day (June 13th) it worked out well!!

WOOT!!

I was super sad that we wouldnt get to ride it all - but now my frown has been turned upside down!! :banana:

6/2. He's more up for it since I rode it twice in a row back in February (MY first time!), and I told him flat out that the first bit when you're accelerating is the most intense, but that it's soooooo much smoother than Space Mountain. And I think THAT was his biggest worry; that it was Space Mountain with inversions.

But yes, if you and yours are able to join us between 5:50 and 6:50 on the 2nd, it WOULD help!!! :teeth:

Oh we'll be there that night for sure (SWAGS party and all!) So I'll be trolling for a 4th+ FP there at that time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter