***Official June 2018***

Probably so, we booked it soley because of the antics, we have never been but when I told my kids about it they were excited, so in our case I would rather save the money and eat counter service. ya know?

Yes absolutely, no reason to go out of your way. I'm planning to stay in a CCV 2 bedroom with some friends next year so we'll definitely be back but wouldn't make a special trip for it.

My air conditioner broke, some dental problems cropped up, I fell at the gym while trying to build up my stamina and have been barely mobile for the last week....but dang come June 13 I WILL HAVE THE CAR PACKED AND HEADED TO DISN:crutches:pixiedust:EY!!!

My air conditioner broke, some dental problems cropped up, I fell at the gym while trying to build up my stamina and have been barely mobile for the last week....but dang come June 13 I WILL HAVE THE CAR PACKED AND HEADED TO DISN:crutches:pixiedust:EY!!!
oh goodness! Hope you are ok! Teeth, muscle and bone LOL!
Actually to me the worst would be A/C breaking as we went straight from winter to summer.

ugh...I'm trying to pre-order our lunch at Be Our Guest and when I click the link to "place my order" I get the dang-blang "Stitch ate the page"!!

:headache::headache::headache::headache::headache:

and I've tried it on the website on my laptop, through the My Disney Experience app and the website on my phone - and Stitch shows up at each place!! :stitch::stitch::stitch:

I'll keep trying....and I was SO freaking excited since I've never done that before!!

ugh...I'm trying to pre-order our lunch at Be Our Guest and when I click the link to "place my order" I get the dang-blang "Stitch ate the page"!!

and I've tried it on the website on my laptop, through the My Disney Experience app and the website on my phone - and Stitch shows up at each place!! :stitch::stitch::stitch:

I'll keep trying....and I was SO freaking excited since I've never done that before!!
Try opening an "incognito" window or go and clear the cookies out of your browser-especially if using Chrome-for some reason MDE is extremely glitchy with Chrome.

From the News and Rumors thread, thanks @rteetz -- 20% dining discount on Hollywood & Vine

screen-shot-2018-05-15-at-8-22-14-pm-png.322854

I've been having that problem a lot. I use Chrome so maybe that's the problem.

I've been having that problem with Chrome a LOT. I hate to say IE works more consistently, because I do not love it, but... it works more consistently. :badpc:

so, I've tried now Firefox, Chrome and IE on my work computer - and still getting :stitch2::stitch2:...

I'll just keep trying and trying and trying!!

umm...NO!!

I've already started packing my toiletries and things to put in my park bag.....

and I've got 23 days to go!!!
I love there are other people who get as excited as I do. I have been buying room snacks and breakfast items for the last month each time I go to the store. For Easter my teens got a Disney survival basket with gift cards and everything from ponchos to hand sanitizer. And my husband gave me a Disney gift card so I can purchase Tiki room things for Mothers Day. Something tells me my suitcase will come out of the closet in the next few days.

19 days for us and I'm doing that same. Planning outfits, picking up room snacks, getting our backpack together, I'll probably pull out the suitcases once school is out next Tues. And then Target had to go and put out all of that cute new Disney stuff!!!

19 days for us and I'm doing that same. Planning outfits, picking up room snacks, getting our backpack together, I'll probably pull out the suitcases once school is out next Tues. And then Target had to go and put out all of that cute new Disney stuff!!!
I have teens so I now make them carry a drawstring bag with water bottle , hand sanitizer, and water appropriate shoes. My backpack will have other necessary things. I'm a walking first aid/vending machine. We all have purchased summer shoes and are breaking them in. Outfits for myself planned and my husband thinks I am insane. Still trying to convince them to order ahead for BOG. I saw all the target stuff! As if Target doesn't get enough of our money.

YOU HAVEN'T STARTED PACKING YET????????????????????

:eek: :faint:

I'm not even attempting to start until after we get back from Memphis this weekend ;)

But I have a bunch of park only shirts and capris anyway so most of that's already put to the side. I'm not looking forward to conquering laundry mountain in order to get 10 days worth of clothes together for the boy though, that's gonna be such a hassle!

I've got all the magic bands, luggage tags, gift cards, etc., stacked under the tshirts on top of the "We're Going to Disney!" box, which I'll need to rifle through here sometime soon. Unfortunately, between field day, play practice, grandmother / mother visit, the actual play, and other extraneous odds and ends, the full blown packing frenzy won't really start until Memorial weekend. But I'm a sick, sick person who's actually looking forward to it. WAY more than field day. :D

From the News and Rumors thread, thanks @rteetz -- 20% dining discount on Hollywood & Vine

screen-shot-2018-05-15-at-8-22-14-pm-png.322854

while I am happy to see a passholder discount-this is my least favorite place and even with 20% won't go again.

I leave tomorrow am to take DD to Florida (she checks in Monday) and I haven't started packing at all-Not even sure I have travel papers etc together-and she needs certain docs to take to housing for her car to be "legal" per Disney DCP housing. Asked her yesterday if she had her papers together and um, no.
And June packing? yeah no. Got to get through Memorial weekend trip to St Louis first...

while I am happy to see a passholder discount-this is my least favorite place and even with 20% won't go again.

I leave tomorrow am to take DD to Florida (she checks in Monday) and I haven't started packing at all-Not even sure I have travel papers etc together-and she needs certain docs to take to housing for her car to be "legal" per Disney DCP housing. Asked her yesterday if she had her papers together and um, no.
And June packing? yeah no. Got to get through Memorial weekend trip to St Louis first...

Travel papers? Uh oh! Hopefully she can get all that together in time, it's definitely not something to be worrying about at the last minute. Good thing you asked her!

And we won't be going to Hollywood and Vine this time but I know some folks have mentioned or planned to as a way to get their kids signed up for Jedi Training earlier in the morning. So that might be helpful if they happen to be AP or plan to upgrade their tickets into passes. Every little bit helps! I'm 99% sure I'm buying a TIW card this time to get three trips out of it so we'll get 20% almost everywhere we're planning to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter