****Official May 2012 Thread**** ALMOST TIME TO LEAVE!!

There are clothes in the suitcases! I repeat, there are clothes in the suitcases!! :cool1:

We went shopping today and found a few last minute things. My DD is going with a friend to see the First Position documentary, so I am hoping to get more packing done while she is gone.

I did get some sewing done last night. I'm still not sure I will finish, but I am going to try!

Woot woot!!

4 days left! I just packed my suitcase as much as possible. Still have a few last minutes things to put in Wednesday and Thursday morning. It is stuffed to the max, and it's all clothes! Looks like the next few days will be dedicated to cleaning the house!

:yay:

i'm only working 3 days this week so i''l have 2 days to pack [only gonna need about a hour], do :laundy: and relax before i leave bright and Early [6:45am flight] Saturday Morning.

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

i'm only working 3 days this week so i''l have 2 days to pack [only gonna need about a hour], do :laundy: and relax before i leave bright and Early [6:45am flight] Saturday Morning.

I"m in the same boat off Thursday Friday and flight at 11am on Saturday. Ohhhh yeahhhh:dance3::yay::banana::cool1::cheer2:

WE LEAVE TONIGHT!!!!!!!

And I'm only halfway packed! What the heck have I been doing this week?! :rotfl:

I"m in the same boat off Thursday Friday and flight at 11am on Saturday. Ohhhh yeahhhh:dance3::yay::banana::cool1::cheer2:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Dancing with you guys!! Unfortunately, I don't have any days off this week! :laughing: Last week of school, so crazy busy at work with water play days, Super Kids Day (field day) and end of school stuff. Friday night we surprise the kids, then a 6:30a flight on Saturday morning!!! :dance3:

Just posted our video from the 1st two days of our trip (may 4th & 5th)... sort of a visual trip report :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWGEaabuMM&feature=youtu.be
Very fun!!! Thank you for sharing :)

WE LEAVE TONIGHT!!!!!!!

And I'm only halfway packed! What the heck have I been doing this week?! :rotfl:
Good thing for the last minute ;)
Have a BLAST!!!!

Packing day for us !!! We leave Friday !

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Packing just makes it that much more real :wizard:

I'm just so happy that my ticker doesn't have any months or weeks on it anymore, just days :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter