****Official May 2012 Thread**** ALMOST TIME TO LEAVE!!

Cool visual report. Thanks. Loved the song choices you had. Your braver than I for taking your video camera on splash mountain, i've ruined a phone or two from water rides in the past. this trip it goes into plastic bag and into backpack on rides.:)

Thanks! It was a waterproof video camera... that was my first time trying it out and loved it! Definitely worth the $40 I paid :)

We (me and DD16) leave Saturday (about a 12-13 hour drive) and check in Sunday, May 27. Woo hooo. :banana: We will get there early and check in Sunday morning at 7 a.m. (earliest they allow I think) and our first breakfast is Cinderella's castle scheduled for 10:20 a.m. Our 3rd trip (last was 4 years ago) but 1st time to eat in the Castle. I'm positive I'm more excited than DD. I always am. LOL

YAY to all leaving soon !

We are heading out May 25th.... Driving....

I want to leave at 12n..... Hubs doesn't get off from work until 6p (hoping he'll surprise me and leave early!)

Just a little commercial for our DISMEET

Outside Tables at Earl of Sandwich, DTD, Wednesday May 30th at 8pm....

Hope to see you all there ! Will have a GIANT LIME GREEN Mickey poster... just look for it !

((HUGS))
Mary

PS: We have a thread for the "meet" on the Dis.....

Hey Tinkerbellin: We're also from Louisiana (right outside of Covington) and we're heading down on Sunday, May 27! We'll be there til June 8. Hope to see ya there!!!

Well we're back! Spent a week at fort wilderness tent camping. Wasn't to bad some rain but our tent held up. Unfortunately I got sick at the beginning of the trip so couldn't enjoy all that good food but by the end was feeling better. I hope to get started on my trip report soon. :goodvibes

Just got back from my trip! It was AMAZING! Mostly sunny weather, with some rain that we ignored. My family was drama free, we got to see everything we wanted... and the wait times were nothing. I think the longest we waited for a ride/show was 30 minutes. With Fastpass and just random walking, we got on everything very fast. I also got some awesome merchandise (like a snow globe) :cool1: We can't wait to book our next trip... most likely our honeymoon!

My last Monday before vacation. :cool1::rotfl2::surfweb::beach:
I was just thinking, "No more weekends left before vacation!!!":upsidedow

Well we're back! Spent a week at fort wilderness tent camping. Wasn't to bad some rain but our tent held up. Unfortunately I got sick at the beginning of the trip so couldn't enjoy all that good food but by the end was feeling better. I hope to get started on my trip report soon. :goodvibes
Sorry you were sick :( Glad the rain wasn't too bad (or at least it didn't sound like it was?) Hope you had an awesome trip otherwise :goodvibes

Just got back from my trip! It was AMAZING! Mostly sunny weather, with some rain that we ignored. My family was drama free, we got to see everything we wanted... and the wait times were nothing. I think the longest we waited for a ride/show was 30 minutes. With Fastpass and just random walking, we got on everything very fast. I also got some awesome merchandise (like a snow globe) :cool1: We can't wait to book our next trip... most likely our honeymoon!
I long for those wait times ;) Glad you had a great trip! Next trip sounds awesomepixiedust:

Welcome back everyone!

Ariel Rae - sorry you got sick, what a bummer! I have very fond memories of Ft. wilderness as a child.

I am never going to get through this week. I am sitting here at work with no motivation at all and I still have to make it all the way to Thursday. This is not good. :rotfl2:

On a side note, we are almost all packed!!! All I have left is our toiletry bag! Woot woot!!!

Yesterday I had everything electronic that we will be taking plugged in so that they would charge. Our house looked like an electronics store! I was packing the girls' car bag and my 3-year-old disappeared for about 5 minutes. When she came back in, she had her arms full of toys that she wanted to pack in the car bag. I think there were 5 stuffed animals, a jump rope, a toy purse, and a play cash register. I guess she's learning the art of overpacking from her mother.

I hope to be able to make the Dismeet!!! have it down......and hope I'm not too exhausted to make it.

One week from today....we will be there!!!

I haven't started packing yet...but I am thinking about packing....

I am hoping to make the meet, we are at MK that night and being my favorite park...it's hard to leave early....but we will see.

still not feeling real yet...but I am getting more and more excited every day. It's going to be rough working this week!

Hello everyone!!

We are finally back from 2 amazing weeks! We got married May 5th and had a 10 night Disneymoon right after that! We stayed 10 nights at BWI with DxDP. It was so much fun filled with amazing memories.

I will be posting updates, pictures, reviews and everything else soon. Now it is time for me to get my life back in order first!

I will try to post a wedding picture tonight :cool1:

Sounds fabulous!

Only 6 more days until I'm back in Walt Disney World!! I LOVE IT!

It's officially time for me to start packing! :earboy2:

I can make it through this week... I think I can... I think I can...

It's funny, but I was planning on this trip being very laid back, very low key (since I was in WDW in September and November) but you know what? I've been planning out my days and nights and my schedule is full! I don't think I can just sit on a bench and watch the world go by - I have to take in everything that I can!

It feels like I'm going home again. :)

:beach: Our countdown is finally over! We start the drive this evening as soon as we toss the bags in the SUV after I get home from work. Our goal is to be on the interstate by 6:00 p.m. We'll arrive at the Caribbean Beach Resort tomorrow night and will stay there for two nights. Then, we board the Disney Dream for 3 nights and finish up the trip with a seven day stay at the Caribbean Beach Resort. 5:00 o'clock can't get here soon enough!.

Does anyone know if everything (minus celes, and extras) is still open at DHS for SWW during the week? We are going on Tuesday (mostly because of the crowds, and I am not a fan of Star wars, but my dad is a hugh fan). I think my dad would be happy, but would hate the crowds on the weekend.

So, my sewing machine died yesterday!! :faint: Guess the rest of the kids' shirts will be iron-on transfers. :laughing: Just a few more days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter