OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2010 THREAD - Let the countdown begin!

I almost forgot...If anyone needs a Fairy God Mailer, I would love to do that for you. PM me your info.

Just wondering if anyone has any cute/creative ideas for Disney Christmas card photos. On the off chance that we're able to get a photo where we all look decent (what are the chances?!?:lmao:), I'd love to be able to use it on this year's card. Other than the obligatory shot in front of the castle, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!:santa:

I don't know if they decorate the exact same every year..but I took a very nice picture in front of a display at EPCOT, maybe it was near England... it was a life sized toy soldier, a toy chest and other holiday acoutraments. I'll see if I can find the picture. I didn't upload it to Facebook. :confused: In front of the Gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian would be a really nice place to take a pic too.

3167_77893507893_674127893_1859404_2158311_n.jpg

The less blurry version of this photo was our christmas card picture in 2007:
3167_77893462893_674127893_1859395_24065_n.jpg

Found it!! This location was in EPCOT, and could be posed better and would make a nice Christmas card backdrop.

76725_453938482893_674127893_5562126_6161476_n.jpg

74799_453938442893_674127893_5562124_3789545_n.jpg

Oh Fariy God Mailers are so cool!! Your Fairy God Mailer is someone who will be at Disney before you and will send a postcard (from Cinderella, Mickey etc wink wink) to your family. They can say, "I am so excited about your visit and I'm looking forward to seeing you". Or "we are preparing everything for your arrival". Something along those lines.

I think it would be cool for someone to send one AFTER your visit as well to say "It was so good to have breakfast with you" or "It was so good to meet you".

How fun is that?

just realized that the Holiday vignette set up at EPCOT (in 2007) that I posted was in Germany not near England. The boxes have German words on it. I wonder if they change the scenes each year?

Just wondering if anyone has any cute/creative ideas for Disney Christmas card photos. On the off chance that we're able to get a photo where we all look decent (what are the chances?!?:lmao:), I'd love to be able to use it on this year's card. Other than the obligatory shot in front of the castle, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!:santa:

Three years ago, ours was with Donald in front of the Christmas Tree Farm. I know it was during MVMCP so I'm not sure if that "scene" is there at other times as well. Cute Cute.

There is also a carriage in Liberty Square outside of a brick building (sorry I can't remember which building, but Liberty Square is fairly small so you should see it). I couldn't find a picture of it decorated at Christmas. It is richly decorated and makes for an awesome picture.

Three years ago, ours was with Donald in front of the Christmas Tree Farm. I know it was during MVMCP so I'm not sure if that "scene" is there at other times as well. Cute Cute. [/QUOT

We had a photo with Donald in front of his Christmas Tree Stand near the Canada Pavillion at Epcot. He was wearing a lumberjack shirt!

:cool1::banana::cheer2::woohoo: Well we leave for the airport in 2 hrs. Can't believe it is finaly here. Gosh in 6hrs. I will go from Western NY to sitiing at a table in mama melrose.........Live is good:goodvibes

I have been stalking the forecast for the 14th-21st and I am excited that Florida low temps are Massachusetts high temps the whole week!!!!:cool1: And we have had a coastal storm for the past three and a half days = no sun. Can't wait for the sunshine to warm me up :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter