**Official** November 2011

we leave in 6 days! woo hoo...cant wait. anyone know if all the xmas decorations are up? is the castle lit in all lights?

We will be there on sunday!! My house looks like a tornado went through it and I am still not packed - yikes. But I know it will all come together and starting Sunday we will be at the happiest place on earth!

Leaving Thanksgiving day through 12/3. First time staying on property and we are bringing our foster daughter who has never been before. Can't wait!!

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here (to the tune of "Belle" when they are saying "Bonjour").

We're going to Keys to the Kingdom on Sunday. I wanted to go on Monday but, oh well!

We leave tomorrow!!!! :cool1:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana:
Any suggestions on what I should pack? I am so confused. The next 5 days look like its going to be in the eighties but I heard it can get chilly at night. I plan on taking shorts/tees for the day, and jeans/ sweatshirts for night. Does that sound right? I am too excited to pack!!!!

i'm leaving tonite!!!!!!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

We are flying out this afternoon!!! Tonight we'll be in Downtown Disney :cool1:

Heading to Disney bright and early TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Have a wonderful time juliebug1997, LuvMySoldier07, NOLAdisneymom, PixieDustFanatic and tonyolily

This time next Friday we'll be sleeping in Disney :cloud9:

Doing :laundy: and getting together piles of clothes to pack

Watching the weather everyday :rolleyes1

Can't believe only 6 days left :banana::dance3::banana:

I'm officially going on the 26th! DSis got offered a job she couldn't refuse, so we had to move the trip up 2 weeks. Staying at Pop, and wow.... WE'LL BE AT DISNEY IN 13 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We leave Friday and the weather forecast is looking great! We're pretty much packed except for the last minute stuff we'll be needing. I will be out of town on a business trip Tues-Thurs so I had to pack early :/

Doing :laundy: and getting together piles of clothes to pack

Watching the weather everyday :rolleyes1

Can't believe only 6 days left :banana::dance3::banana:

Has the weather forecast been pretty accurate? I was watching the predictions, but forgot to see if they were pretty close to actual. I'm trying to get it all into our carryons for our 5 day trip.

:banana:9 days!!!!:cheer2:

I've started packing and would love to leave tomorrow. I think I'm more excited than my DD11!:laughing:

Has the weather forecast been pretty accurate? I was watching the predictions, but forgot to see if they were pretty close to actual. I'm trying to get it all into our carryons for our 5 day trip.

I am here now and the weather forecasters have been right on. It is between 75 and 80 day and 55-60 at night.
Have a wonderful time, Nanci

I'm officially going on the 26th! DSis got offered a job she couldn't refuse, so we had to move the trip up 2 weeks. Staying at Pop, and wow.... WE'LL BE AT DISNEY IN 13 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana:9 days!!!!:cheer2:

I've started packing and would love to leave tomorrow. I think I'm more excited than my DD11!:laughing:

We're all there at the same time :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter