**Official** November 2011

7 more days!!! I can't wait! Now I'm trying to decide how to tell my DS7. My DH has to wk Monday, Nov. 21 so we had to book a really late flight. I'm hoping he will get home early and we might be able to get on Standby. My DH says wait till we get to the airport but I have a cute shirt for me and DS and I don't want to change at the airport. Anyone have any ideas. I can not send him to school or send him half day either way it want matter. I have already talked with his teacher. I have a few surprises to give him to help make it extra special.

Now to finish cleaning the house, clean off my desk at wk and get packing!!

7 more days!!!

I'm here I'm here!!! We're in magnolia terrace, bldg 65!! I havent seen a single lgmh! What's ur plan today?

I have the WORST internet connection here..
we will be hanging around the resort today come back so the kiddos can take a nap because tonight is the christmas party!!! i want to be there until the end so Huey Dewy and Louie better be ready to last the night... Actually they are Zack Matt and Meg. HA HA!
I ALMOST started yelling out Marco yesterday in the lobby. I DO have my LGMH..

I have GOT to say we saw the Osbourn Lights yesterday.. they are Jaw dropping. something NOT to be missed...

:santa:

MAKE sure you ask for Magic shot with the photopass people so far we have gotten some pretty cool pictures..

hi guys!!!!:goodvibes
I will be there in count them 12 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the link to my PTR is in my siggie!
I am staying at POP! I am SO excited!!!!!!!!!!

:dance3::yay::woohoo::dance3::yay::woohoo::cheer2::dance3::cheer2::cool1::cool1:

we will be hanging around the resort today come back so the kiddos can take a nap because tonight is the christmas party!!! i want to be there until the end so Huey Dewy and Louie better be ready to last the night... Actually they are Zack Matt and Meg. HA HA!

I have GOT to say we saw the Osbourn Lights yesterday.. they are Jaw dropping. something NOT to be missed...

MAKE sure you ask for Magic shot with the photopass people so far we have gotten some pretty cool pictures..

Have fun at MVMCP tonight. DD and I can't wait to see the Osborne Lights :santa:

Only 3 more days :banana:

we will be hanging around the resort today come back so the kiddos can take a nap because tonight is the christmas party!!! i want to be there until the end so Huey Dewy and Louie better be ready to last the bnight... Actually they are Zack Matt and Meg. HA HA!

We'll be at the party too!! Look for us, hubby has white saints jersey #9, I'm a gray dress!

what is the "Magic Shot"?!?!?
too bad it's not a drink! :rotfl:
they impose a character in your photo!!! ask one the the photo people who are NOT using a tri pod for one! they are really cool..

Have fun at MVMCP tonight. DD and I can't wait to see the Osborne Lights :santa:
Only 3 more days :banana:

pictures or video do NOT do them justice... an amazing sight...

We'll be at the party too!! Look for us, hubby has white saints jersey #9, I'm a gray dress!
you got it!!! i have no idea what i am wearing.. I am sure something Chicago sports team and jean shorts.... unless u buy something soon.

it's quite warm today too!!!:confused3

It's finally here in a few hours we'll be at our Happy Place :love::cloud9:

To everyone going during Thanksgiving week safe and happy travels :banana::dance3::banana:

9 days! I can hardly wait - I don't know if I'll be able to keep the secret trot eh kids much longer! Ack! I can hardly wait to see their faces (at 4AM) when we tell them we're going to WDW! Of course we'll probably give some excuse to get them into the van - and hope they sleep the hour to the airport - then tell them at the airport. We'll see how it goes...:laughing:

Anyone debating about MVMCP on 11/29? My wife and I will be there that week, and a friend of ours was going to join us but can't. We have an extra ticket if you are debating about going, send me a PM.

i'm Home. In dreary Chicago... :sad:
anyone going make SURE YOU SEE THE OSBOURN LIGHTS!!!!
they are NOT to be missed. and awesome to meet Nola... I wanted to have a drink with her but time went by so fast and besides NOT FEELING WELL!! ugh..
will be starting a trip report tonight...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter