***Official November 2016 Thread***

There is a whole thread about this. It appears to be un-bookable right now, but even the cast members don't know why it hasn't been released. I've called a few times, they say to keep checking back. I have the 4pm as a back up for now, but I really want 6:15!
Thanks for the info!!

Fun. What did you get?
Dinner at Citrico's & Californiia Grill, Lunch at Sanaa, San Angel Inn & Grand Floridian Cafe,and breakfast at Kona Cafe on our departure day - gotta have Tonga Toast before we leave! Citrico's, Sanaa, San Angel Inn & Grand Floridian Cafe are new to us & I'm looking forward to trying them.

Last edited:
Dinner at Citrico's & Californiia Grill, Lunch at Sanaa, San Angel Inn & Grand Floridian Cafe,and breakfast at Kona Cafe on our departure day - gotta have Tonga Toast before we leave! Citrico's, Sanaa, San Angel Inn & Grand Floridian Cafe are new to us & I'm looking forward to trying them.
We love Sanaa! DH and I ate at Citrico's for the first time in January and thought it was wonderful, actually enjoyed it much more than Cali Grill :)

Hello everyone! Hope it's ok I join.

Heading down November 5-12. DH, DD 13, DD 10, DS 3, myself, (our 4th trip)and we are bringing our girls friends who are also 13 and 10 (their first trip).

Staying offsite at Sheraton Vistana Village in a 2 bedroom until November 10th then moving onsite for 2 nights so they can get the experience (haven't booked yet, not sure where we are staying, kids are begging for POP :) )

Hello everyone! Hope it's ok I join.

Heading down November 5-12. DH, DD 13, DD 10, DS 3, myself, (our 4th trip)and we are bringing our girls friends who are also 13 and 10 (their first trip).

Staying offsite at Sheraton Vistana Village in a 2 bedroom until November 10th then moving onsite for 2 nights so they can get the experience (haven't booked yet, not sure where we are staying, kids are begging for POP :) )

We are there nov 6-12! Tell me how you worked the friends? Did you pay for everything for them? Or did their parents pay for some? We have talked about this, but can't figure out logistics.

We are there nov 6-12! Tell me how you worked the friends? Did you pay for everything for them? Or did their parents pay for some? We have talked about this, but can't figure out logistics.
We are paying for travel down (driving from Ontario, Canada), food, and lodging (since we are a family of 5 we needed to upgrade to a 2 bedroom anyways, which is what started it all :) ).

We are only doing 2 days at Disney (Epcot on the 6th and MK on the 11th). The parents are paying for those tickets.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for some) the week we go is the first week of MVMCP. We have done it before and I much preferred MNSSHP. We told the girls if they want to do it, then it needs to come out of their pockets (they both have paper routes and are savers). We will pay for us and the little guy, and the girls will need to pay for themselves and their friend.It was not worth $700 ($940 Canadian!!) for the 7 of us to go in my opinion, so we will see how badly they want to go.

Their parents need to give them money for souvenirs.

Last edited:
We are paying for travel down (driving from Ontario, Canada), food, and lodging (since we are a family of 5 we needed to upgrade to a 2 bedroom anyways, which is what started it all :) ).

We are only doing 2 days at Disney (Epcot on the 6th and MK on the 11th). The parents are paying for those tickets.

Unfortunately (or fortunately for some) the week we go is the first week of MVMCP. We have done it before and I much preferred MNSSHP. We told the girls if they want to do it, then it needs to come out of their pockets (they both have paper routes and are savers). We will pay for us and the little guy, and the girls will need to pay for themselves and their friend (they both have paper routes and that money has never been touched). It was not worth $700 ($940 Canadian!!) for the 7 of us to go in my opinion, so we will see how badly they want to go.

Their parents need to give them money for souvenirs.

Good plan! I'm all for kids paying for stuff they want!! We are there that week and not going to the Christmas party either. It's just so-so for me, and with 5 of us (and 2 that don't last too long at night) getting in the early morning hours works best for us right now. It's our oldest that wants a friend to come so they can do things they want to do and not be at the mercy of 2 younger siblings!

We drive from Ontario Canada too! I really wanted to do the Christmas party but when we did the Halloween party last year 2 of my 3 kids slept through the parade and stage show. It is really expensive so I might try it when the kids are all older and can stay awake enough to enjoy it.:)

We drive from Ontario Canada too! I really wanted to do the Christmas party but when we did the Halloween party last year 2 of my 3 kids slept through the parade and stage show. It is really expensive so I might try it when the kids are all older and can stay awake enough to enjoy it.:)

Yep! Same here!

Nice! I've only ever had dessert at Citricos, but it was amaaaaaaaaaazing.

How are everyone's ADRs going with free dining?

We got pretty much everything we wanted. We got Akershus Princess Dining for lunch, an early Hollywood & Vine dinner with Fantasmic seating (plus a later dinner H&V ADR without Fantasmic to choose from later), a PPO BOG breakfast, Liberty Tree Tavern lunch, Ohana brunch for our day off from parks, and Tusker House dinner.

I'm hoping when they release the schedules, we'll be able to swap Tusker House for a dining package to see ROL or Jungle Book night show. I'm also hoping to get a BOG dinner if they open up dinners on our MVMCP night.

We will be there Nov.19th-Nov.26th made our dining reservations this morning.Will be celebrating husbands birthday,sons birthday and Thanksgiving.Myself ,husband,youngest son who will turn 13 while we are there and our youngest daughter 11.We will be staying at all star sports.

our plans so far
nov.19th check in and this evening is open still trying to decide what park we want a extra half day at
Nov 20th sons birthday breakfast at resort,typhoon lagoon lunch at typhoon lagoon then dinner at beaches n cream He wants the kitchen sink for his birthday dinner.
Nov.21st animal kingdom day Tusker house breakfast,quick service lunch and dinner.
Nov.22nd epcot breakfast at garden grill lunch quick service or maybe just a couple snacks then dinner at akershus.
Nov.23rd magic kingdom breakfast at crystal palace ,lunch at be our guest and dinner at liberty tree tavern
Nov.24th dtd lunch at trex ,disney quest then dinner at ohana
nov 25th holly wood studios lunch at sci fi,dinner at 50's prime time cafe
nov.26th check out spend the day at give kids the world we are a past wish family then head home

How are everyone's ADRs going with free dining?
Our ADR day was last week Thursday for our Nov. 15-24 stay. We managed to get every single TS we wanted at the day/time we needed. We were so nervous about availability because of free dining, but other than hitting some MDE website snags, everything went surprisingly well.

Our ADRs are:
Sci-Fi lunch
Via Napoli dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern lunch
T-Rex dinner
Mama Melrose F! package
O'hana dinner
50s Prime Time dinner
Tusker House lunch
Be Our Guest dinner
Yak & Yeti lunch
Wishing everyone who still has ADRs to make some pixie dust :tinker:

Our ADR date was last Wednesday for our Nov.14-21 stay. (We might add a RO day for Nov.13, we are just waiting on next years school calendar). We got everything we wanted at the times we wanted except for ROL package that isn't released yet. I was really nervous because last year we went during jersey week and FD and couldn't get BOG dinner even at our 180+10 and not the times we wanted on others. I eventually got BOG by stalking the WD site but it was tiring, LOL.

Our ADRs are:
Crystal Palace Lunch, Whispering Canyon Dinner
Tusker House Dinner (hoping to change this to ROL package)
Minnie's Seasonal Dine w/F!
T-Rex Dinner
Akershus PPOB
BOG Lunch, CRT Dinner
Sci-Fi Dinner
BOG Dinner

If you can't get something right away keep trying, especially around the 60 day mark when people are making FP selections! I noticed a bunch of ADR's open up last year around that time!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter