• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

***Official November 2016 Thread***

So fun watching everyone post their ADRs. This will be my first trip with zero table service meals, so it will be interesting to see how it goes. Definitely going to keep an eye out for everyone's food reviews to help plan ADRs for the two trips I'm hoping to take in 2017.

Our adr's : BOG breakfast and lunch ( different days )
Chef Mickey's brunch
Grand Floridian cafe breakfast
CRT dinner :teeth:
Garden Grill dinner
TRex dinner
Rainforest cafe AK dinner
Liberty Tree dinner
Tusker house breakfast
Minnie's holiday party H&V
Sci-Fi dine dinner

So happy with what we got! Never ate in a Disney restaurant before, only QS. Cannot wait!

So fun watching everyone post their ADRs. This will be my first trip with zero table service meals, so it will be interesting to see how it goes. Definitely going to keep an eye out for everyone's food reviews to help plan ADRs for the two trips I'm hoping to take in 2017.

Interesting, we cut way back on our table meals at well. Basically breakfast, and Dinner......we felt sick from all the FD meals we ate last time.

Now the high of booking my ADRs is wearing off, I'm now get anxious and thinking about changes.

See this is the problem with booking so far in advance I've got too much time to change my mind or maybe I'm just addicted to the App and need to check it every 5 minutes.

Gawd help me when my FP+ window opens as I'll be changing both, the only upside is as I'm staying at the Dolphin will only have a 30 day window to go super crazy in,

Good luck @Jon84. Let us know how you get on :)

How was your last trip? I know, it seems a silly question really.
Thanks!

It was amazing! We had booked a week, but ended up changing our flights and staying 10 nights lol

Did sooooo many new restaurants, and actually lost weight haha

HELP! I'm logged in and getting an error message. I can see the week open. Yet when I search any dining. It says there is a problem searching dining right now. Logged out & back in. Help. please.

Thanks!

It was amazing! We had booked a week, but ended up changing our flights and staying 10 nights lol

Did sooooo many new restaurants, and actually lost weight haha
Well, you can never have enough days out there! We booked 10 nights originally and have now added an extra 3 nights ( only 3 due to my daughters school ) I can see that I'm not going to want to come home this time :guilty:. We've always had dogs and I used to look forward to getting back to them but now we've lost them both so we have nothing to come home to.

Loosing weight...wow, that is a lot of walking!

Well, you can never have enough days out there! We booked 10 nights originally and have now added an extra 3 nights ( only 3 due to my daughters school ) I can see that I'm not going to want to come home this time :guilty:. We've always had dogs and I used to look forward to getting back to them but now we've lost them both so we have nothing to come home to.

Loosing weight...wow, that is a lot of walking!
Sounds like you'll have a great time! We've got dogs too, but they go to a carer who looks after them in their house, so it's like a holiday for them :)

My watch said we did between 5 and 10 miles a day!

HELP! I'm logged in and getting an error message. I can see the week open. Yet when I search any dining. It says there is a problem searching dining right now. Logged out & back in. Help. please.

This happened to me as well the other week. Unfortunately, we were only trying to get a BOG lunch, but weren't successful due to all the error messages.

Keep trying, though! We did eventually see breakfast choices pop up, so hopefully, you can grab something in time! :)

I just logged in to do a fake lookup for today...and there is definitely an error message. Saying they are having technical difficulties currently. Keep trying, it should open up soon enough.

Have you managed to get through yet? Around 8am this morning I was on FB and tons of people in my Nov. 2016 Disney FB group were posting that they couldn't make their ADR's. They were calling and CM's were saying they couldn't book anything for them either, whole system was down. Some CM's saying it would be up between 9 & 10, others had no idea :(

Have you managed to get through yet? Around 8am this morning I was on FB and tons of people in my Nov. 2016 Disney FB group were posting that they couldn't make their ADR's. They were calling and CM's were saying they couldn't book anything for them either, whole system was down. Some CM's saying it would be up between 9 & 10, others had no idea :(

It's still down...whew, I bet a lot of people are pretty unhappy right now! :eek:

I made ADR's yesterday for the first half of my trip (doing a split stay), the 19th-23rd. Got everything we wanted at the times we wanted except BOG dinner; got one, but not the day we wanted. I 'll keep looking though because of the 5x we've had dinner there only one of them was actually booked at the 180 day mark :)

We have:

Cape May Café dinner (new to us)
Mama Melrose lunch
Tokyo Dining dinner
PPO Garden Grill breakfast
Narcoossee's dinner
Whispering Canyon Café lunch (new to us)
BOG dinner

Didn't book Capt. Grille breakfast because really no ADR needed; also didn't book our Yak & Yeti dinner yet since ADR's only go out to 5:00 until AK hours are extended. We're getting the Landry's card anyway so it won't matter if we have an ADR or not.

Unfortunately I can't book Thanksgiving through the Sat. after until Friday because of our split stay, which stinks. I'm never usually concerned about ADR's and also don't usually book at 180, but this year I AM a tad concerned about Thanksgiving day. Yesterday on the Restaurant forum there were a few weird reports of some restaurants that don't usually book up that fast that day showing no availability........we'll see Fri!

When I went to book my ADRs on the 19th, this happened. I just had to keep trying. It would say something like, "We can't complete the search at this time." I'd just try again, and again, and again, and again... It took me about half an hour to get 2 reservations. At about 7am, things got easier and more searches worked for me. Just keep trying!

So I'm booking ADRs for a friend that has to work an all night shift tonight. Her window opens tomorrow for the 21-27. I haven't kept up on the November board because we are going in September. We got our ADRs easily this year. How hard is November this year? I know I had a terrible time last November.

Interesting, we cut way back on our table meals at well. Basically breakfast, and Dinner......we felt sick from all the FD meals we ate last time.
Right? I've had FD three of my last four trips and it's a lot of food. I mean, I don't tend to order dessert at lunch and dinner every day. Ha! I was able to get fruit a few times as a substitute, but I can't imagine paying for the dining plan would ever make sense for me (partly because I mostly eat a vegan diet, which tends to be a bit cheaper at Disney).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter