***Official November 2016 Thread***

haha Yeah fingers crossed.

I seem to remember last time it was at midnight when you can select seats
Hi Jon, do you know if it's possible to get my airline booking ref ( or whatever it's called ) the day before? so I can try and acces the site as soon as possible, instead of waiting for the call centre or live chat to open.

Hi Jon, do you know if it's possible to get my airline booking ref ( or whatever it's called ) the day before? so I can try and acces the site as soon as possible, instead of waiting for the call centre or live chat to open.
I'm not sure. I think you need to log into your VH booking (or call) to get the VA ref number. If keep checking the week leading up to it!

Almost at that year mark for us! Woot! And I just ordered some Christmas Mickey ears from ohyeahears on etsy. I would suggest to anyone interested in getting some Christmas ears to maybe get them this year. Sellers may only put them out until after Halloween and if you are going early or mid November it may be too late for you to get them delivered before your trip, especially if you are out of the country. All depends on the shop too as some are openly only for short periods of time and others always have something available and are made to order.

Anyone else getting some custom ears?!

We have our trip scheduled for November 3-10! We took DD right before her 3rd birthday a couple years ago and now this will be DS's birthday trip and we will be there for his actual birthday, November 8! We are staying at Art of Animation in the Cars section. He's going to love it!

We just got back last Saturday from the world :sad1: and we're already planning to book our November 2016 vacation after the holidays, we still aren't sure what days we're going, but I'm excited to go back! It was our first time seeing all the parks decorated for the holidays

Woohoo, 356 days till WDW!!!! Sorry, would have posted at the 365th day but the sick do not understand my obsession with all things Disney. LOL This is the first time in a very long time that the hospital has been full during Thanksgiving holiday weeks. My schedule has been so hectic that I have not even been able to concentrate on school. :( Welcome to all the newbies. Can't wait to see more finding this board. :)

Hi everyone! I searched and could not find and "official" Nov 2016 thread, so I decided to create one.

We are beginning to plan our Nov WDW trip. Narrowed it down to 11/5-11/13.

HOPING to take advantage of free dining or discount room packages.

Can I join in?
We're planning on November 4-7, 2016 for the Wine & Dine Half staying at Art of Animation. In a twist on the parents surprising the kids, thing, I'm a (now adult) child surprising my mom with the trip as her birthday gift.

I am back friends...after a long sabbatical.

Pencil us in for November 4th - November 13th.

Hi all. I'll be back at WDW in November. I'll be at OKW from 11/1-11/4, then on the Disney Dream, and finally at BCV from 11/7-11/11.

Booked last night for 11/6-11/13. The last time DH and I went, was 18 years ago. This is our first family trip with our kids who will be 5 and 3. I am so excited!

Hubby surprised us this morning with a framed picture of us opening Magic Kingdom last year and news that we are going back November 13-21! So excited!

Hi everyone! I'm joining in! So excited to experience the Christmas party for the first time with our kids. We're definitely going in November, just waiting for an RCI exchange to come through so we can have exact dates. If not, we'll be staying a our home resort Bonnet Creek.

Count me in! DS21 and I will be there from November 17-27 and we're staying at the CSR. First time for the both of us there at CSR. I last was at WDW with DS22 back in 2008 and DS21 hasn't been since 1998.

November was the only time where it worked for us between school and work (we both are in school and I also work full time). I'm hoping for free dining but I'll be happy just being back in my happy place :stitch:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter