OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

All this talk about food makes me wonder if I overlooked meal planning. Are you all planning all your quick service meals? I was just figuring we would pick up food wherever we felt like it, but now I'm a little panicky. Should I be adding quick service meals into my touring plans?

We don’t plan out our QS meals but my dh insists on eating at Casey’s at least once per trip & he also wants to stop for nachos in Mexico once during our trip. We don’t have a set day, just whichever day we are near there & hungry will work. I really want to try Peco Bills this trip if we can.

I also I am looking forward to not cooking or doing dishes for almost a week!

EPCOT - we want so many things at F&W, but I'm also looking forward to a Grey Goose lemon slushie.
MK - Dole whip and a churro
HS - I haven't tried a carrot cake cookie yet so that's on my list. We also love Dad's electric lemonade at the Tune In Lounge, and we are going to try the margarita flight at the Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge.
AK - we love the Dawa Bar's sugar cane mojito! And I know it's not a snack, but I absolutely love the pulled pork sandwich at Flame Tree Barbecue.

Ah, I forgot the churro. I have not had one, but I think I would like that to change! LOL.

SO, what snacks/drinks are you most looking forward to??

I will have me a dole whip float and this time, DH and I will each get one, we will not share!
I want to get my hands in a Lapu Lapu as well.
OH, and the Grey Goose lemon slush in Epcot.
A homemade ice cream cookie sandwich at MK.

Hmmm...I guess there's not that many that I'm dying to have. I'm just looking forward to a week where I do no food prep at all!

Churos, turkey ciabatta sandwich at sunshine seasons at Epcot, margarita at La Hacienda, 10 gallon hat sundae at WCC

Still missing the gourmet grill cheese stand that was at Epcot

How easy(or hard)would it be to try and swap fastpass+ times with someone? I currently have a FP time of 9:15 for 3 people for FoP on 11/30 and would rather it be around 11. Anyone?

Nevermind, I was able to get what i was looking for. Sorta....

That said, here's our plans....

11/25(Possibly 11/24. Flying in to West Palm to spend a day with family but may change it) Check-in to ASM, pool and/or Disney Springs

11/26 MK 7DMT-8:05 FP, PP's Flight 10:50 FP, BOG 12:25, FOF 2pm, Splash Mountain 3pm FP. MK closes at 6 so we'll probably go back to room for a little bit and either do pool or another park based off of FP availability.

11/27 BV Breakfast 8:45. MK Haunted Mansion FP 11am, Pirates FP 12, BTMR FP 1pm. Head back to room. 4pm BBB appt. for DD7, CRT 7pm

11/28 Epcot 8 PPO at Akershus, head to FEA. TT FP 10:30, TT with Crush 11:30, Seas w/Nemo 12:30, Coral Reef lunch 2pm

11/29 HS(DD7's BFF and her parents meet us for remainder of trip! SURPRISE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!)9:40 Disney Jr. Play and Dine, Star Tours FP 11am, Frozen Sing Along 12pm, Toy Story Mania 1pm. Minnie's Seasonal Dine 5pm.

11/30 AK Kilimanjaro Safaris 9 FP, Kali River Rapids 10 FP, FoP 4:30 FP

12/1 MK 9:30 O'hana Breakfast, Talking Mickey 11:30 FP, Pirates League Mermaid experience for kids 12:45, Meet Ariel @ Grotto 2pm FP, 7DMT 3pm FP. Xmas Party that night.

12/2 Go home :(

We'll probably go to HS on 11/26 after MK so we can see what the Jingle Ball Jingle Jam is all about since we're doing Fantasmic on 11/29. Will be doing all of the fireworks/night time shows at each park

Last edited:
I am still trying to find a Bon Voyage for our last morning so We can spend our entire AK day at only AK from Breakfast to close.
22 Days and I really need to stop looking and say I am done tweaking too.
I found a chef mickey's dinner when we we were 6 hours from WDW on our first visit- for that night, so I'd keep checking if it's something you really want. Good luck

We are at 10 days today and I am excited but also frustrated. Our MK day is Nov 7 which is the last day of taping for the Christmas special. I wish they would just say if they are moving the parade or not b/c my plans need to shift if they do and I need to switch FPs if I can get different time ones.

24 days and counting! magic bands have shipped and now I'm starting to think of outfits for the fam to wear for pictures at Wilderness Lodge on Thanksgiving Day! Having dinner at Artist Point:yay:Just alittle excited over here! LOL

I'm getting excited from all the magic band arrival and shipping posts. A 7dmt fp opened up for the MK day that I didn't have one so I was able to grab that and canceled Pirates which we should have no problem doing at least twice during our trip. The only snag is if I get a BOG dinner on that night, it limits the time I can get since the 7d is at 5pm. So FX for a 530, 6 or 630 BOG.

Have the dreams started yet? I get those where I’ve missed my flight or they can’t find my luggage.

Had the first one last night...we took a nap before MNSSHP (we're going on 11/1) and didn't wake up until 6:30 PM, I was freaking out because we have an ADR at 4:30 so I was like "Aaaahh they're going to charge a no-show fee! And we're going to miss the first few official minutes of the party!" Then we decided to drive to TTC and monorail to MK, but there were no parking spaces at MK :rotfl2:Then I woke up...so lesson learned, no nap before MNSSHP Wednesday.

Have the dreams started yet? I get those where I’ve missed my flight or they can’t find my luggage.

OMG! I’m glad I’m not the only one! I’ve been having a lot of anxiety and dreams about missing our flight. Our flight is super early and I haven’t been waking up to my alarm lately. I’m seriously contemplating just staying up and sleeping on the plane because I don’t want to miss our flight.

I had a dream last week that we got there and forgot our magic bands at home and we had no tickets. And somehow my dream brain also made it up that there was no way to get new magic bands or access to our tickets. o_O It was a nightmare that actually woke me up from my sleep.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter