OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

Does anyone know if there is a board for Bibbidi Boppidi Boutique cancellations? I have an appointment for my daughter but I have been trying to switch the date for a couple of weeks. Our trip is only 2 weeks away.

Does anyone know if there is a board for Bibbidi Boppidi Boutique cancellations? I have an appointment for my daughter but I have been trying to switch the date for a couple of weeks. Our trip is only 2 weeks away.
Wish there was, I am desperately seeking an earlier time on 11/15

Wish there was, I am desperately seeking an earlier time on 11/15
I am trying to switch my nov 5th appointment to the 7th. I’ve called almost everyday for weeks now. They only have 6pm times. Fingers crossed someone will cancel closer to the trip.

MagicBands and magical express tags are here!!! Day 23

11/13-Arrive in afternoon and head straight to Epcot. Going to eat and drink for the last day of F&W. Dinner at Via Napoli
11/14-AK day! Scored FOP FP, kali river, and kilamanjaro safari. Dinner at Tusker house
11/15-MK day starting at BOG then haunted mansion, Peter Pan, and space mountain. Plan on shutting the park down.
11/16-breakfast at Akerhaus in EP, take boat over to HS for TSMM, star tours, ToT, and Sci Fi lunch.
11/17-Kona breakfast then head to MK for 7DMT, splash mountain, and BTRR before flying out

Single digits really sneaked up on me this time. Brought down the suitcases yesterday, we pack boxed Pinot Grigio to take for Food&Wine so I packed those yesterday and weighed the suitcase, A-OK. We'll finish packing this coming weekend, half day off Nov 1 to drive to Philly for a Sleep n Fly, 5:30 am flight, on the ground 7:55, grocery stop at Publix, we should be in the pic below by 11:30 when Carl opens the taps.

Bill From PA

25 days!!!!

Leaving New Orleans on 11/16 spending night in Lake City then driving rest of way to VWL on 11/17 in AM

11/17 Epcot in AM MK and MVMCP that night
11/18 Epcot all day, dinner at 9 dragons
11/19 MK day, lunch at Skipper canteen and dinner at Cinderella Royal Table
11/20 HS day, breakfast at H&V with plans for Jedi training for older boys, lunch and fantasmic package at Mama Mia, dinner at Whispering Canyon
11/21 AK in AM and heading to resort in afternoon, dinner at La Hacienda San Angel and EMH at Epcot
11/22 MK all day, dinner at Tony's Town Square, will try to make it to 2AM
11/23 HS with Thanksgiving dinner at Whispering Canyon
11/24 MK all day, lunch at Crystal Palace and dinner at BOG
11/25 Heading home

Added extra day on 11/24, initially was leaving that afternoon but decided
to stay another night, unable to get room at WL, heading to CBR for one next night. Spending a little less than hotel room we had booked. Will just head straight home from WDW Saturday morning

Still trying to get a room at VWL so we won't have to change resorts but doubtful since we are this close

SO, what snacks/drinks are you most looking forward to??

I will have me a dole whip float and this time, DH and I will each get one, we will not share!
I want to get my hands in a Lapu Lapu as well.
OH, and the Grey Goose lemon slush in Epcot.
A homemade ice cream cookie sandwich at MK.

Hmmm...I guess there's not that many that I'm dying to have. I'm just looking forward to a week where I do no food prep at all!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Couldn't find a thread for November 2017 and I'm soooo ready to get to talking to others about Disney even if we're over a year a way!

EDIT-Needing to update the Pre Trip Report so it will be gone for a bit :)

We are 448 days from the start of our trip. party:

Official Trips Dates November 23rd-Dec 3rd. (Nov 23rd driving check in to Disney Nov 24th and check out Dec 2nd and driving on the 3rd)

We are booked at Port Orleans Riverside!:banana:

So please come on in and share with us what your plans are!!!

So happy to have found this thread!! :)
We're going back for Thanksgiving week 2017! Not sure of the exact dates yet- but definitely Thanksgiving week. We went over Thanksgiving last year ans loved it!! We were planning on the Poly but am not sure now- considering a split stay between the WL and Grand Floridian.
We have to plan around ds's school schedule so the only time we can go is either easter or thanksgiving- Thanksgiving won out. We'll be booking as soon as I get our dates set and settle on a resort.
Looking forward to planning along with everyone here! :flower1: Will check out your trip report too. pixiedust:

SO, what snacks/drinks are you most looking forward to??

I will have me a dole whip float and this time, DH and I will each get one, we will not share!
I want to get my hands in a Lapu Lapu as well.
OH, and the Grey Goose lemon slush in Epcot.
A homemade ice cream cookie sandwich at MK.

Hmmm...I guess there's not that many that I'm dying to have. I'm just looking forward to a week where I do no food prep at all!

Cheeseburger egg roll
Cheshire Cat tail
Ice cream sandwich from Tamu Tamu
Grey Goose slushee
Cronut
Macaron ice cream sandwich

19 days for us (or 18 if you don't count the 2.5 hours left in the day)! I'll jump on the bandwagon of posting our schedule! Mine isn't as exact as I used to plan as nowadays I'm a bit more relaxed since we have the AP :cutie:

11 - Landing around 3pm, heading to the resort, check-in, GG order, and then EPCOT for some F&W merch and a FP for Test Track
12 - Considering MK or AK this day. MK has shorter open hours d/t the Christmas party and the trackers are saying it'll be a better park to do
13 - We'll be at EPCOT for at least part of the day - it's the last day of the festival and last day of fun food!
14 - Breakfast res at Kona Cafe, will probably make this a more relaxing day since we don't have FP until late in the evening at EPCOT
15 - AK with a FP for Flight of Passage! Might hop over to EPCOT as well - I might be a little in love with it :lovestruc
16 - More AK, FP for Safaris, FoP, and Rivers of Light. We haven't seen it yet and I'm so excited!
17 - Our last full day :snooty: = MK! We've got FP for Buzz, Peter Pan, and BTMR. Then our traditional Tony's departure dinner :cloud9:
18 - We managed to find some AWESOMELY priced flights so we won't leave until 6:50PM! Which means a very good amount of time to do whatever we want!

I'm so excited to get there. We live near our airport so every time I see a plane I get very jealous! We were thinking we wouldn't be able to go again this year (we went for my birthday in May), but we managed to find a new reservation!

We will be there from Nov 6 to Nov 9. Doing Epcot on Monday, Animal Kingdom on Tuesday, Magic Kingdom on Wed and HS on Thursday. Me, DH, my 10 year old twin boys and my mother. My mother has not been since 1990. Our last trip was probably 5 years ago.

Staying off property at Drury Orlando. We really love that hotel. Driving in from Tennessee and driving to parks every day. Will shoot for rope drop at all parks.

Probably going to use the DAS for the first time. Every other visit we went during a slow time and there was really no need to get one for my son that has autism. Everything was 30 mins or less. Not going to be the case probably this trip so I think we need it this time.

I'm such a geek. Magicbands shipped yesterday and I've been stalking the tracking page. It says they are scheduled to be delivered next Tuesday! :banana:
I ordered a set of packing cubes this week to try out and see if I think they'll help. I've heard good things about them but never used them myself.
My ears I ordered came last week :earsgirl: and the custom shirts I ordered should come next week. (I went a bit Etsy crazy) Looks like I've got most stuff done, just trying to make sure as I'm sure something will creep up on me!

I love my packing cubes. I have converted my mom and my BFF into loving them too. I have two sets.

So my first day of securing FPs and I think I did alright.

Day 1 is an AK day and I managed to get NRJ, EE and Safari! I am gonna keep checking for FOP but I think at this point I stand more chance of sprouting wings and flying myself than getting one of those. XD So RD it is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter