OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

I got Ohana for breakfast Wednesday and BOG for breakfast thursday. BOG is for 8:20AM, but that is the day we will be at the MVMCP. That is going to be a LONG day. But its MK I'd be there from rope drop to close if I could. :0)
I have a very late bog on the 15, I am searching for something earlier. If not I'll just deal w an extremely tired child at bog for dessert lol. I just want to secure a crt breakfast so I can relax about this trip!

I have two reservations right now - 7:45AM for Bon Voyage and an 8:30AM for Ohana - Which do we choose?!

It is a no parks day for us .... but I am thinking that we might be able to ride Frozen Ever After in the standby line if we do bon voyage....

I have two reservations right now - 7:45AM for Bon Voyage and an 8:30AM for Ohana - Which do we choose?!

It is a no parks day for us .... but I am thinking that we might be able to ride Frozen Ever After in the standby line if we do bon voyage....
I have a bon voyage 730 on my Epcot day. I am really looking forward to that!

My vote is for Bon Voyage because it's new and difficult to get into. My daughter's obsessed with Tangled, and the breakfast takes care of Rapunzel and Flynn (who is hard to meet otherwise) in one event! Of course there's Ariel and Eric, too. :cutie:

Bon Voyage because it's new and different AND Avery hard to get!! On two different sites, I've got searches going for 4 different possible days to try and get just one Bon Voyage; I'd keep it if I were you!

I have a bon voyage 730 on my Epcot day. I am really looking forward to that!

So...It is the day after travel day for us and we were planning on not doing parks but I am sure the kids will be up early and it might be nice to do a few hours of Epcot before lunch...

My mom and sister are coming with us this trip and doing Universal (Harry Potter) this day so we figured we'd just kind of hang out at the resort and get ready for a week of fun!...Epcot sounds tempting!

Bon Voyage because it's new and different AND Avery hard to get!! On two different sites, I've got searches going for 4 different possible days to try and get just one Bon Voyage; I'd keep it if I were you!

What day are you looking for? I think I am going to release the one I have for December 1 at 8:55AM...Let me know if you're interested and we can coordinate!

What day are you looking for? I think I am going to release the one I have for December 1 at 8:55AM...Let me know if you're interested and we can coordinate!

Nov 26
Nov 29
Dec 1
Dec 2
Any of those dates would work.
So Dec 1 would be fantastic, we left that first half of the day open to whichever park we wanted to go back to, to do a little packing, etc. I need it for 5 people though, what is yours for?

Nov 26
Nov 29
Dec 1
Dec 2
Any of those dates would work.
So Dec 1 would be fantastic, we left that first half of the day open to whichever park we wanted to go back to, to do a little packing, etc. I need it for 5 people though, what is yours for?

Mine is for 6 people! Send me a PM and we can coordinate the drop ha ha we also have CRT booked that night so I am happy to let it go!

I'm that week and having issues too. I have an alert set for BOG lunch, but nothing yet!
We were there last year the week after thanksgiving and had low crowds at all parks except Animal kingdom (but i think it was because dinosaur and kali were both down forcing people in to other areas). I had a harder time booking adrs this year. But, I think the biggest reason is because they had all those candellight processional packages blocked out the tnire restaurant for the evening. I couldn't get rose and crown for the last month. Then when they dropped the packages this morning regular reservations came available too. I personally think that there are less breakfast reservations because people with free dining know they are getting their best use out of the dining credit with those reservations. Just my two cents

We were there last year the week after thanksgiving and had low crowds at all parks except Animal kingdom (but i think it was because dinosaur and kali were both down forcing people in to other areas). I had a harder time booking adrs this year. But, I think the biggest reason is because they had all those candellight processional packages blocked out the tnire restaurant for the evening. I couldn't get rose and crown for the last month. Then when they dropped the packages this morning regular reservations came available too. I personally think that there are less breakfast reservations because people with free dining know they are getting their best use out of the dining credit with those reservations. Just my two cents

OH and Hi I'm Jamie! We are going 11/26-12/2 staying at yacht club! Travelling with my mother in law, ds who is 3, dd 11 and husband. Its going to be my 5th trip.

Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are ONLINE and available for booking!!!!! Booked a Rose & Crown dinner package for December 5th!! :yay::santa:
Thanks so much I was able to book for November 24 :banana: After dinner we can catch Holidays Around the World till our 8:15 show.

Welp. I wasn't planning to book the Candlelight Processional, but I just jumped on the bandwagon. I didn't have to rearrange any plans as I have a late Via Napoli reservation still and I honestly didn't know if I would even keep that because I kind of want to just sample from all of the Christmas offerings. So I booked Rose & Crown, which I've never been to, but the fish and chips look amazing. It's for 4:40 (with 8:15 show) so I guess I could save room for some late evening snacking. :rotfl: It's for 11/30 and they haven't announced the speaker yet so I guess I will decide what to do later!

I think I finally have the ADR situation figured out. Let me know what you all think!

11/17--MK (no ADR/QS only day)
11/18--Epcot --Akershus 9:45am
11/19--MK -- BOG 2:25pm
11/20-- HS then hop to Epcot for Illuminations --Via Napoli at 7:05pm
11/21-- Sleep in/ pool/ rest day --Bon Voyage 10:40am (hoping for HEA dessert party, but will see it that night regardless)
11/22-- AK evening --Sanaa --1:00pm
11/23-- Sleep in-- HS for Fantasmic! --Minnie's Dine at H&V --3:50pm with F! package (Thanksgiving)
11/24 --drive home

I just got Akershus breakfast for 12/1. 8:10 was available. Still available now too, for at least 3. YAY!!! GO get it. I set an alarm for 2:50 and got it. TP never texted me.

I think I finally have the ADR situation figured out. Let me know what you all think!

11/17--MK (no ADR/QS only day)
11/18--Epcot --Akershus 9:45am
11/19--MK -- BOG 2:25pm
11/20-- HS then hop to Epcot for Illuminations --Via Napoli at 7:05pm
11/21-- Sleep in/ pool/ rest day --Bon Voyage 10:40am (hoping for HEA dessert party, but will see it that night regardless)
11/22-- AK evening --Sanaa --1:00pm
11/23-- Sleep in-- HS for Fantasmic! --Minnie's Dine at H&V --3:50pm with F! package (Thanksgiving)
11/24 --drive home

Your ADR plans look great to me! I would like to try Sanaa but my picky eaters gave it a hard no. Lol Oh well. Maybe if we ever stay arc AKL I can talk them into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter