**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

The black bean dip was delicious, though. For my 12 yr old son, who loves dessert, the black bean dip was his favorite food of the night!

I do agree with a previous reply - call before you go and see if they can accommodate your husband. At every sit-down meal we had, the first thing the wait-staff asked was if there were any food allergies or concerns. So, to me Disney seems to be pretty aware and willing to work with dietary needs. Have fun!

This and your previous post are very helpful! Thank you! Love to see the pics, to get a visual of what DH can eat. Its a shame there aren't a few more non sugary/carby options. DH will enjoy the few things he can eat though. And I will eat extra dessert for him! ;)

This and your previous post are very helpful! Thank you! Love to see the pics, to get a visual of what DH can eat. Its a shame there aren't a few more non sugary/carby options. DH will enjoy the few things he can eat though. And I will eat extra dessert for him! ;)

As a bonafide sugar and carb addict, I try to eat very few sugar and carbs at home. It's really hard at these things. Even just adding some vegetables for the dips and fruit would make a huge difference. I wouldn't mind something meaty too:)

Does anyone know when the May the 4th merch would sell out by? Was planning on RD at MK then hopping to HS around noon but don't want to miss out.

My dd (11) loved the black bean dip and she too has a sweet tooth. If I could ever find the recipe for it I would make her day.

Believe me, when we came home I searched for recipes for black bean dip! I made one, and it was pretty good, but it wasn't the same. I guess we need another trip back to Disney...

You're welcome! You will definitely be able to eat extra dessert, there's so much! The dessert party was a lot of fun - and the fireworks are amazing!

Believe me, when we came home I searched for recipes for black bean dip! I made one, and it was pretty good, but it wasn't the same. I guess we need another trip back to Disney...

I tried that too, she tried and said it wasn't the same and wouldn't eat it lol. She made me promise we would go back the next time we go to Disney.

Well I am now in the search for the 40th Anniversary mb. I was at MK yesterday and even though the app said they had some it was not true. So today I am headed to DHS (it shows availability) fingers crossed

I was able to buy the 40th Anniversary mb via the Shop Disney app yesterday.

Last edited:
Well I am now in the search for the 40th Anniversary mb. I was at MK yesterday and even though the app said they had some it was not true. So today I am headed to DHS (it shows availability) fingers crossed
Let me know! I want to try to find one when it down there in about a month if they still have them then. I'm not going to DHS tho....

I was able to buy the 40th Anniversary mb via the Shop Disney app yesterday.
I just doesn't want to pay for shipping since I live here in Orlando

Let me know! I want to try to find one when it down there in about a month if they still have them then. I'm not going to DHS tho....
I found it at Mickey's of Hollywood, they were unavailable at mk.

If you buy it through the parks app, how does it get linked to your account? (I am in NC so not getting to the parks until our trip in July!) Also, thoughts on how long it will be available?

If you buy it through the parks app, how does it get linked to your account? (I am in NC so not getting to the parks until our trip in July!) Also, thoughts on how long it will be available?
I asked about availability, it's a limited release so after they sell out it's their choice to make more or not
When you buy the mb you just have to input the code in the back of the mb and link it on mde

DH likes it, but he's also a Grumpy fan (which they also released in black!). Not sure which one we will get yet. I am torn between this and holding out for a Pirates one (to coincide with the release?). Decisions, right?

I asked yesterday about May 4th and got the same answers over and over " nothing planned but you never know " So, of course I'll be at DHS at rope drop on Thursday :D
Unrelated I asked about the Starlord/Baby Groot meet at One Man's Dream and the CM said "unofficially starts on Friday"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter