**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Disney/Star Wars Character meals? slim to none. Kathleen Kennedy didn't want the characters from SW to do Disney crossovers. Now a SW character meal could still happen

Either would be good. I would probably prefer the Disney characters in the sw costumes but I think DS would like the regular ones.

Is there a special schedule for SW fireworks at DHS? We're not going til sept and I couldn't pull up a schedule of events that far out. Is it a nightly show like MK? Im not a SW fanatic **gasp** I know, I know, buuuut my husband is, I think this would be a nice break for him from all the princesses he'll be around for 10 days (including our 2 daughters:D)

I'm home already. It was very hot out there. Hydrate my friends!

I didn't see any shirts for the 5th. Did I miss them?

Dh and ds bought 4th t-shirts and a water bottle. I got the $19.99 purchase with purchase Mickey backpack.

I'm home already. It was very hot out there. Hydrate my friends!

I didn't see any shirts for the 5th. Did I miss them?

Dh and ds bought 4th t-shirts and a water bottle. I got the $19.99 purchase with purchase Mickey backpack.

I think they are going with just the one shirt this year since it has the dual theme.

Today was going to be an off day so we just popped in for a couple of hours to shop for the new stuff. I love the new band, got the bottle, the shirt and the pins as well.

I need to replace my Rey MB 1.0. However, I don't like that this one is white. I think it would get dirty looking fast. I think I will hold out.

There's also a black 40th anniversary band. I don't think I saw it at HS but yesterday it was on a table in Tomorrowland(Merchant of Venus, I think).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter