**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

wanted to thank you guys for keeping me up to date...have been checking often to try to book this for my kids surprise trip (it's their christmas present)....all the dates have been grayed out for a couple days.....glad i called because i was able to secure a reservation for 12/28!!!! might have missed it if it wasnt for disboards! thank you

Star Wars: Galactic Nights
Enjoy a family-friendly event featuring exclusive Star Warsexperiences!
“This Will Be a Day Long Remembered…”
Calling all Star Wars fans! You’re invited to the return of this popular event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Experience a Hollywood-style party where Guests of all ages—from all around the galaxy—can come together and celebrate the Greatest Saga Ever Told…

No matter your age, put on your finest Star Wars-themed costumes and attire, and walk the red carpet toward an intergalactic introduction—followed by a whole universe of event entertainment and interactive fun, from a park-wide scavenger hunt to Star Wars Character encounters and more.

You’ll being “seeing stars” as Saga-themed projections shoot across Grauman’s Chinese Theatre—a recreation of the very venue where the first film premiered in 1977. Plus, you can even enjoy many of your favorite Disney’s Hollywood Studios attractions all throughout the event!

Pricing and Schedule
Star Wars: Galactic Nights will take place on December 16, 2017, from 7:00 PM to midnight. Tickets are available for $124 per child and $129 per adult (plus tax).

Costumes You Can – and Can’t – Wear
While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgement—be sure to review the special event costume rules!

Jedi Recruitment Package

Enrich your Jedi’s training with added enhancements. Boost younglings’ skills and confidence to battle the Dark Side with this limited-time offer that includes:
  • Enrollment for one youngling in one show of Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
  • Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple robe
  • Official Star Wars lightsaber
  • Personalized name badge
  • Exclusive Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple t-shirt
  • Picture with a Jedi Master—available via free digital download
Learn more about the Jedi Recruitment Package.

Galactic Tasting Sampler
Delicious Star Wars-themed bites and beverages are yours to “saber” at various locations throughout the park. The Galactic Tasting Sampler allows Guests to sample 5 of these food or beverage items for one price. Selections include specialty alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages, light saber churros, character cupcakes, a charcuterie plate with C3PO crackers, and dishes inspired by the stories and characters of Star Wars.These same items are available a la carte for all Guests. Hungry for more information? Gobble up all the tasty details.

Skywalker Vineyards Wine Seminar
Enjoy an enlightening seminar about Skywalker Vineyards. The discussion will expand upon the wine making process and Guests will have the ability to purchase tasting samples. Attendees of this free-admission experience will also have the opportunity to purchase full bottles to savor at home.
Inside the Saga: A Galaxy in the Making
Don't miss this one-night-only panel discussion about Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. This unique event will be taking place multiple times throughout the evening at The Epic Theater. Come join us as we share exciting developments about the 14-acre Star Wars-inspired expansion opening in 2019 at Disneyland Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Please note: all entertainment experiences are subject to change without notice.

A GALA NOT SO FAR, FAR AWAY

star-wars-galactic-nights-01.jpg

Star Wars: Galactic Nights
Enjoy a family-friendly event featuring exclusive Star Wars experiences!Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
In addition, be on the lookout for Star Wars Character encounters taking place in-and-around Star Tours – The Adventures Continue throughout the night!

Well at close to $1000 (probably more than that CDN) to get the 4 of us into the Galactic nights and the two kids in the Jedi Training, that's a big nope. Back to convincing DH we should do the dessert party on our HS day. I wanted the tour before they changed it, so I'll be keeping my PPO H&V ressie to get to Jedi training and hopefully the party.

Only the 12/16 Galactic Nights ticket is needed? Regular park ticket is not needed in addition to?

Only the 12/16 Galactic Nights ticket is needed? Regular park ticket is not needed in addition to?
It's actually more than the regular park ticket at $129/adult. Interesting that ToT is up but not Rock n' roller coaster...

I wonder how many of these they sell? 10k?

It's actually more than the regular park ticket at $129/adult. Interesting that ToT is up but not Rock n' roller coaster...

I wonder how many of these they sell? 10k?
RnRC will be added with the SW soundtrack,they did this this year and the coaster wasn't on that list either
I went to the one this year during SW Celebration and it was really enjoyable, did not feel crowded at all

Updated post #3 on page one with the Dec. Galactic Nights party I did leave the map from the April party just as a guideline

Are these special event tickets non-refundable? Having a hard time finding that information.

Never mind - found the answer at the end of purchase - non-refundable.

Darth Vader will be a meet and greet and the photo backdrops are coming back as well during SWGN event

Are these special event tickets non-refundable? Having a hard time finding that information.

Never mind - found the answer at the end of purchase - non-refundable.
just as an fyi the party that happened in April didn't sell out until a month out so you have some time to make a decision

Currently SWaGS Dessert Party is grayed out for every date on the site. Assuming the site it just being wonky this morning? I was so exited to read that I could book the party for 12/15, then bummed when I can't online.

Is it working now? I see everything grey... :sad2:

@yulilin3, thanks for keeping us updated and adding the Galactic Nights to the first page. I may have missed it, but under the pricing information, it might be helpful to add that, although small, at this time there is a $10 discount on tickets for DVC and AP members for this event.

@yulilin3, thanks for keeping us updated and adding the Galactic Nights to the first page. I may have missed it, but under the pricing information, it might be helpful to add that, although small, at this time there is a $10 discount on tickets for DVC and AP members for this event.
I will do that

Just booked the SWaGS Dessert Party for 12/15. Reservation says 7:30 with fireworks at 9. What time should I reasonably plan to arrive at the party site?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter