• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

So when I got to the park at 3:45, they were already letting people in for Galactic Nights. They were also advertising it on the bus and still selling tickets. By the time I got off ToT at 4:10, they'd even already switched to all Star Wars music!

Would love to hear about anyone’s experience with Secrets of the Empire in the next few days? Just reserved DH a spot Friday morning. Bummed my kiddos are too young and we can’t do it together, but he is PUMPED!

This has me intrigued for sure. We bought tickets in October and there was no age restriction and now it states kids must be ten years or older. Im hoping to get some first hand feedback as well.

We bought tickets in October and there was no age restriction and now it states kids must be ten years or older. Im hoping to get some first hand feedback as well.
The sign below is at the attraction.

enhance

Yeah, I saw that picture. I’m curious as to how it’s going to be enforced. I’m going to tell them my daughter is 10 either way but adding an age requirement after people bought tickets could create an issue for some people.

When does the VR experience at Disney Springs end? I can't seem to find an end date. TIA!

I seriously don't know how they're going to do it. It's going to be a chaotic mess for at least a year after opening.
For some reason I feel it's going to be a lottery style system for day, non resort guests. I don't know what other way would be efficient without clogging the parking lot and park

It's going to be quite the spectacle. No, not Galaxy's Edge, crowd and traffic control.

I seriously don't know how they're going to do it. It's going to be a chaotic mess for at least a year after opening.
For some reason I feel it's going to be a lottery style system for day, non resort guests. I don't know what other way would be efficient without clogging the parking lot and park

Would have been nice if they had created an entire Star Wars Park.

Pandora lines will pale in comparison.

Yeah, I'm avoiding the heck out of WDW/DLR for at least a year after it opens. I like Star Wars, but I can't handle those kind of crazy crowds.

We hit Pandora opening weekend but that was kind reserved to one park and even further, one section of one park. If you just skipped rope drop you had alot of success around AK that wasn't pandora...this is going to be totally different.

Our plans are to plan our next WDW trip sometime after Toy Story land opens next summer and before Star Wars land opens...then give it some more time and head back after it's been open a few months.

Just booked the dessert party for Feb 24th for my sister and I! We are both very excited, we've yet to see the show and we do enjoy a drink or two....

Timed entry with a standby line seems like it might be a good bet here. They're definitely thinking about these issues and they have to know that we're getting six hour lines if they stick with the status quo for managing this stuff.

Timed entry with a standby line seems like it might be a good bet here. They're definitely thinking about these issues and they have to know that we're getting six hour lines if they stick with the status quo for managing this stuff.
Timed entry would still be a huge mess. Look at this article from the opening of the Wizarding World of HP, true that inside the actual land it was busy m=but manageable but look at the lines outside...if you are familiar with Universal Orlando that line snaked out of IOA and over to US entrance and beyond, that would be like the line for DHS snaking out of the park and back all the way to Beach Club.
http://www.insidethemagic.net/2010/...er-and-the-endless-line-at-universal-orlando/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter