• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Anyone know why it is more expensive in those last two weeks? Is there anything additional added, like say reserved viewing for SWaGS?

Doesn't look like it, but reserved viewing for Disney Movie Magic....

Then, wrap up your merry evening in a reserved viewing area for 2 shows—the all-new Disney Movie Magic and Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!, a holiday spectacular hosted by elves Wayne and Lanny from ABC’s animated special Prep & Landing.

Doesn't look like it, but reserved viewing for Disney Movie Magic....

Then, wrap up your merry evening in a reserved viewing area for 2 shows—the all-new Disney Movie Magic and Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!, a holiday spectacular hosted by elves Wayne and Lanny from ABC’s animated special Prep & Landing.

Yes, but that's for the whole time, it sounds like. I'm wondering why the increase after Dec 17, which is when SWaGS is back....could just be the "closer to Christmas, more likely to sell out" thing

Yes, but that's for the whole time, it sounds like. I'm wondering why the increase after Dec 17, which is when SWaGS is back....could just be the "closer to Christmas, more likely to sell out" thing
That would be my guess too. SWAGS is too long after JBJB to have reserved viewing for all 3, unless they leave the reserved area up and allow you to return?

After some juggling I did go ahead and schedule the JBJB dessert party on 12/27 - will probably stick around for SWAGS no matter what. At least we can see both shows & the goodies are always a bonus. Will be our first dessert party, so that is exciting.

Now just waiting on ROL packages & Frozen ever after dessert party days to be released.

Last edited:
After some juggling I did go ahead and schedule the JBJB dessert party on 12/27 - will probably badly stick around for SWAGS no matter what. At least we can see both shows & the goodies are always a bonus. Will be our first dessert party, so that is exciting.

Now just waiting on ROL packages & Frozen ever after dessert party days to be released.
I can tell you that between the SWaGS and the JBJB dessert party I actually liked the JBJB better, something about the food and the venue made it more magical to me (I know this might as a shock to most :) )

I may have missed it but from Dec 15-31, both the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! party and the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party will be offered.

What? Yay! Any idea when they will start booking the SWaGS one? I was seriously considering doing the event on the 16th (if they ever announce it), but maybe not now with that news. :)

Okay, now that I've got it in my head that maybe we'll do the 16th if it is a Galactic nights event....anyone know how crowded these are? My main question would be how hard it would be to get my kids into the Jedi training....

Is it odd that JBJB parties are open for December, but still nothing for SWAGS in early November? I was hoping for Nov. 1.

Is it odd that JBJB parties are open for December, but still nothing for SWAGS in early November? I was hoping for Nov. 1.
I'm with you! We're looking for Nov 2.

ETA: Just had a terrible thought...do we know for sure if they will be doing SWAGS at all in NOV? The last one bookable is for Oct. 31, which is a Tuesday...what if they don't plan to do any until the JBJB show/party starts the following week.... That would really be terrible since we got aced out of the SWAGS party last year because at the last minute they decided to substitute the JBJB...so this year, we thought we were safe with a Halloween-time trip instead of a Christmas-time trip.... agggggghhhhhh!!!! I'll really lose it if we miss it again! :worried:

Last edited:
I may have missed it but from Dec 15-31, both the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! party and the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party will be offered.
So they will have JBJB party at 5pm and the show at 6:30 and then a SWAGS party at 9 pm with show at 10:30 the same night?

Has anyone heard anything about January 1 dessert party for SWAGS? As no fireworks are scheduled yet for January
Schedules for the show and dessert party don't come out until a couple of months prior
You can see the historical date when they are released on page 1 post 11

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter