***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I’m at Celebration and was fortunate enough to secure a lottery spot for the Galaxy’s Edge panel in the arena tomorrow. I got to sit in the ride vehicle for Rise of the Resistance in the exhibit hall today which was really cool and I’m excited to see what gets shown at the panel tomorrow!

I’m at Celebration and was fortunate enough to secure a lottery spot for the Galaxy’s Edge panel in the arena tomorrow. I got to sit in the ride vehicle for Rise of the Resistance in the exhibit hall today which was really cool and I’m excited to see what gets shown at the panel tomorrow!
Jealous. I am there tomorrow and didn't get into the panel.

Jealous. I am there tomorrow and didn't get into the panel.
Sorry you didn’t get in. I have a feeling the arena may end up not being full tomorrow as I’ve seen some Star Wars fans say they weren’t bothered about the panel and only entered the lottery to see if they could get in which is unfair on those who really want to see the panel. As a Star Wars and Disney fan with a trip booked to WDW in December I’d have been really disappointed if I hadn’t got in.

I scream-cried through half of yesterday’s panel. Hoping I’m a little calmer today... I have found that I am unable to keep up with social media while here at Celebration... no idea how vloggers do it. My heros!!

Edit: for those of you here, I’m the blonde in the BB-9E dress! Feel free to say hi!!!

Sorry you didn’t get in. I have a feeling the arena may end up not being full tomorrow as I’ve seen some Star Wars fans say they weren’t bothered about the panel and only entered the lottery to see if they could get in which is unfair on those who really want to see the panel. As a Star Wars and Disney fan with a trip booked to WDW in December I’d have been really disappointed if I hadn’t got in.
Anyway to get one of those unused seats? The app isn’t the greatest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter