• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I don't drink soda but I might just buy these, dump the product and keep the bottle :)
56947113_2241627132561586_8409090037609660416_o.jpg

hvrty4iy858uyp-624x351.jpg

I honestly will not - I don't like them at all. They look way to "of now" - made of the same material and same coloring. I mean, I knew coke would be in there somewhere, but maybe sell things that are more muted in color and maybe reusable bottles made of metal or ceramic or something ... something that looks like it was made in that universe, not ours

I honestly will not - I don't like them at all. They look way to "of now" - made of the same material and same coloring. I mean, I knew coke would be in there somewhere, but maybe sell things that are more muted in color and maybe reusable bottles made of metal or ceramic or something ... something that looks like it was made in that universe, not ours
that makes sense, it's coke though, I mean as soon as I saw the red crate and even the lettering I knew instantly it was coke

that makes sense, it's coke though, I mean as soon as I saw the red crate and even the lettering I knew instantly it was coke

which, is exactly why I didn't like it - feels, to me, like everything this land is supposed to not be. They keep talking about how everything will look like it is hand made and made on that planet but the inhabitants, etc ... and this looks like something made in a factory on earth like any other bottle ... but based on other reactions I appear to be in a minority

It would be interesting to find out if an uptick in hotel rooms, both onsite and off, and ticket sales goes up after Celebration is done. The SW fan in me is flying high with all the coverage, I have not been able to get anything done in 2 days, you can bet your SW fan (not Disney fan) is right now debating in booking a trip

It would be interesting to find out if an uptick in hotel rooms, both onsite and off, and ticket sales goes up after Celebration is done. The SW fan in me is flying high with all the coverage, I have not been able to get anything done in 2 days, you can bet your SW fan (not Disney fan) is right now debating in booking a trip

Definitely smart of Dreams Unlimited to be there and able to book vacations for people on the spot!

This all looks amazing but makes me sad. We are going in September with elementary age kids and the odds of us seeing any of this without insane waiting seems unlikely.

This all looks amazing but makes me sad. We are going in September with elementary age kids and the odds of us seeing any of this without insane waiting seems unlikely.
We are, too, plus grandparents that can’t stand that long. I keep hearing about virtual queues though, so it may not be bad. I already told everyone they may not see GE at all, to prepare ourselves so we’re not too disappointed if we can’t get in. My husband and I had always intended on going next spring just the 2 of us and we’ll wait all day if we have to. We just need to decide between DL and WDW.

We are, too, plus grandparents that can’t stand that long. I keep hearing about virtual queues though, so it may not be bad. I already told everyone they may not see GE at all, to prepare ourselves so we’re not too disappointed if we can’t get in. My husband and I had always intended on going next spring just the 2 of us and we’ll wait all day if we have to. We just need to decide between DL and WDW.
Your trip sounds like my trip. We are taking the grandparents too and I don’t think they can handle the wait either. I like your plan, I might have to go back with just the hubby

Every single actor, actress, producer, director... that has been interviewed during the SWC live streams that have been to SWGE say the same thing:
Walt until you are in there, it's life changing, you are not prepared.
4 months to go for me...
I know! They are just showing everyone this land lol.

Every single actor, actress, producer, director... that has been interviewed during the SWC live streams that have been to SWGE say the same thing:
Walt until you are in there, it's life changing, you are not prepared.
4 months to go for me...

Freudian slip with "Walt until you are in there" vs "Wait until you are in there"? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter