• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

How do you see the bus times on the MDE app? Do you have to be a guest who is currently staying at the resort in order to see it?

It was not that good form me this past weekend I think Disney needs some time to get it better.

It was not that good form me this past weekend I think Disney needs some time to get it better.
If it involves Disney IT, I am skeptical. lol

Just yesterday I booked my YC stay. It would not link for me on MDE. I called, first CM had no idea and said her system was down and to try back in a few hours. I hung up, called right back, and a CM was able to link my reservation. Ohhh Disney IT!

Just yesterday I booked my YC stay. It would not link for me on MDE. I called, first CM had no idea and said her system was down and to try back in a few hours. I hung up, called right back, and a CM was able to link my reservation. Ohhh Disney IT!
Most of the times I looked to see when the bus would come I would get the bus come every 20 minute message then the one time it had a time for a bus to come was 12 minutes and i happend to look and the bus was there

Most of the times I looked to see when the bus would come I would get the bus come every 20 minute message then the one time it had a time for a bus to come was 12 minutes and i happend to look and the bus was there
WOW that sounds really unreliable!

I complain about their IT on a regular basis. (I work in IT so I may take it harder than others) I really don't get it. They make so much money. Get it together.

How do you see the bus times on the MDE app? Do you have to be a guest who is currently staying at the resort in order to see it?
I’ve been using this service this week so far and it has been amazing!!! Always expect a +\- 5 minutes delay depending if there are wheelchairs/other delays...You can only use it for your current resort. You can’t use it on the app if you are at another resort or at the parks currently.

To use it, click “See All Plans” on the MDE app then click your resort at the top. There will then be an option to “see Bus Times.”

This service has really been amazing this week since I haven’t needed to sit in hot and humid weather for 20 minutes waiting for a bus.

12:00PM EST update

Slinky Dog Dash 90 minutes
Alien Swirling Saucers 45 minutes
Toy Story Mania closed

Touring Plans
Aliens expected 38 minutes
Slinky 75 minutes
Fastpass is open for TSM. It is running at 1/3 capacity. Stand-by queue is closed.

I had a fastpass but elected to get a recovery fastpass since CM’s were saying it was a 30+ minute wait for the fastpass queue.

12:00PM EST update

Slinky Dog Dash 90 minutes
Alien Swirling Saucers 45 minutes
Toy Story Mania closed

Touring Plans
Aliens expected 38 minutes
Slinky 75 minutes

Accounting for, as the PP replied with more info, the closing of the standby line for TSM, the numbers from Touring Plans would likely have been spot on since I can only assume at least some of those who would have otherwise waited for TSM moved to the other options.

36552684_10217029290350222_9109358277396791296_n.jpg

This looks really good. Can you tell me if you can order it without the raspberry jam?

What are the chances of Disney opening more FP for SDD? The only day/time I could get was 3pm on our last day, but I have an ADR at Ohana at 5. I'm worried we won't make our ADR on time. I check every day multiple times and there are no FP available at all for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter